Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation is an app that helps you focus and meditate by guiding you through a simple breathing exercise. The app uses the iPhone’s sensors to monitor your breathing and provide feedback on your progress. The app also includes a variety of soundtracks to help you relax and focus.
The technical specifications of the Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation Andorid App Summary
Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation was developed by Tech Tree Games and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation from Google Play Store under the Simulation category. The latest version of Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation is 1.8.0 on Play store with total users of 2443667. The Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation is May 11, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Tech Tree Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation App Overview and Details
Play passively or actively. Plenty of deep strategy to try or simply sit back and relax.
Some main features include
– Upgrading balls and stages to increase income
– Collectible cards – provides massive permanent bonuses to your game
– Perk system – evolves every playthrough
– Prestige – reset and begin again with massive bonuses to push further
– Strategize – test strategies to see which cards and perks work best together
– Game progresses while away, earn idle income
See how far you can progress in this physics based, relaxing idle game. Choose to idle and take the zen path. Or develop a strategy and maximize productivity. 1000’s of upgrades to buy!
The game will continue to evolve and receive updates based on user feedback.
From the creator of Idle Planet Miner and The Tower.
Features of Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation for PC
-10 unique upgrade cards
-10 stages to play
-200 perks to unlock
-massive strategy potential
Whats New In this Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation?
• Max card slots increased from 10 to 15
• Fixed max ball calculation being wrong
• Live tournaments every Wednesday and Saturday
• 6 new themes added
• Now supports 9 different languages
• Idle cash and ad loading reliability improved
• Lots of fixes
Zen Idle has been a great way to relax and de-stress. I have really enjoyed the gravity meditation and it has been a great way to focus and clear my mind. I would definitely recommend Zen Idle to anyone looking for a great way to relax and de-stress.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Zen Idle: Gravity Meditation.