YSF.Exam is an innovative and effective way to assess your students’ level of Spanish. It is an online exam that covers all of the grammar and vocabulary taught in a typical year of high school Spanish.
The technical specifications of the YSF.Exam for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
YSF.Exam Andorid App Summary
YSF.Exam was developed by Sunrise Computer Software Pvt. Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download YSF.Exam from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of YSF.Exam is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 4157. The YSF.Exam app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the YSF.Exam is Oct 14, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the YSF.Exam on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
YSF.Exam App Overview and Details
YUVASHAKTI FOUNDATION (YSF) is a registered Organization headquartered at Chinchwad, Pune (Maharashtra). YSF Pune established in 2007 with the objective of providing career guidance for higher education / vocational training among the poor and educationally backward class especially from rural India. Under the guidance of team of industrial experts endeavors to grow into a vibrant youth organization and training hub, so as to make each every student a guiding beacon and a proud leader of our nation by achieving excellence in the chosen field.
YSF providing vocation & skill based training with placement as well as employability skills training and career guidance to young people from rural & urban area, devoted towards the development of the society and firmly stands to provide work opportunities to the rural mass.
– YSF Group is engaged in human Resource, Skill development & training.
– YSF Group’s SVIT conducting Earn & Learn Scheme in collaboration with Yashwantrao
Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik .
– YSF (Yuvashakti Foundation) is registered as a NEEM agent wide No.
F.1-2682246611/NEEM/NSQF/2015 dated 23rd December 2015.
Features of YSF.Exam for PC
1. YSF Group is engaged in human Resource, Skill development & training.
2. YSF Group’s SVIT conducting Earn & Learn Scheme in collaboration with Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik .
3. YSF (Yuvashakti Foundation) is registered as a NEEM agent wide No. F.1-2682246611/NEEM/NSQF/2015 dated 23rd December 2015.
4. Provides vocational & skill based training with placement as well as employability skills training and career guidance to young people from rural & urban area.
5. Devoted towards the development of the society and firmly stands to provide work opportunities to the rural mass.
6. Conducts various training programs such as personality development, spoken English, computer courses etc.
7. Aims to provide quality education to the students and make them employable.
8. Has a strong presence in the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.
9. Provides scholarships to meritorious and deserving students.
10. Works relentlessly towards the upliftment of the economically backward class of the society.
How To Install & Download YSF.Exam For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the YSF.Exam for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the YSF.Exam.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for YSF.Exam on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the YSF.Exam and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the YSF.Exam on your computer right away.
|App Name:||YSF.Exam On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sunrise Computer Software Pvt. Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 14, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this YSF.Exam?
YSF has been a valuable resource for me, both academically and personally. I have found the support and guidance of the staff to be invaluable, and the community of students to be welcoming and friendly. I am grateful for the opportunities that YSF has provided me, and I am excited to continue my journey with the organization.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the YSF.Exam on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This YSF.Exam to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for YSF.Exam and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the YSF.Exam. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the YSF.Exam.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.