YEFEKE is an Ethiopian apparel and accessories company that provides unique, contemporary and high-quality products to fashion-conscious men and women. The company is committed to using the finest materials and traditional craftsmanship to create a timeless look.
YEFEKE was founded in 2013 by Mekdes Bekele, who has always had a passion for fashion. Mekdes was born and raised in Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia, and has a deep understanding of the country’s traditional textiles and fabrics. Drawing on her knowledge and experience, Mekdes created a line of apparel and accessories that reflect the unique beauty of Ethiopia.
YEFEKE’s products are made from the finest materials, including cotton
Our goal is to help you get the YEFEKE for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
YEFEKE Andorid App Summary
The developer of the YEFEKE is MEDIASOFT-TECHNOLOGY SARL and they’ve done a great job at keeping YEFEKE simple yet highly interactive. You can find the YEFEKE under Business of Play Store. YEFEKE’s latest version is 1.1 with an impressive user base of over 167. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love YEFEKE.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the YEFEKE is Jun 4, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the YEFEKE on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
YEFEKE App Overview and Details
L’association malienne pour la protection des personnes atteintes d’albinisme AMPA, est une organisation apolitique, non confessionnel majoritairement composé de jeunes hommes et femmes qui œuvrent pour la protection et la promotion des droits des personnes vivantes avec albinisme qui sont victimes de plusieurs types de discrimination, de stigmatisation, de kidnappings et, même des fois, d’assassinats.
Par ce écrit nous vous informons que l’AMPA a bénéficié d’un financement du programme VOICE pour exécuter un projet dénommé : Observatoire des droits des personnes atteintes d’albinisme du Mali. Ce projet se réalise en collaboration avec toutes les organisations de défense des droits des personnes vivantes avec albinisme au Mali.
Le programme VOICE est un programme de l’ONG OXFAM-Mali, il est financé par le ministère des affaires étrangères des Pays-Bas. Il soutient les initiatives et les organisations des personnes les plus marginalisées de la société.
L’observatoire des droits des personnes atteintes d’albinisme a pour objectif de faire une collecte de données sur la situation des PAAs au Mali, leur conditions vie, de santé, d’éducation et d’employabilité.
Features of YEFEKE for PC
1. The Malian Association for the Protection of Persons with Albinism is a non-political, non-religious organization made up mostly of young men and women working to protect and promote the rights of people living with albinism who face discrimination, stigma, kidnappings, and sometimes even murder.
2. The AMPA has received funding from the VOICE program to carry out a project called the Observatory on the Rights of Persons with Albinism in Mali. This project is carried out in collaboration with all of the organizations in Mali that defend the rights of people living with albinism.
3. The VOICE program is a program of the NGO Oxfam-Mali that is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It supports initiatives and organizations of the most marginalized members of society.
4. The objective of the Observatory on the Rights of Persons with Albinism is to collect data on the situation of people with albinism in Mali, including their living conditions, health, education, and employment.
5. The project run by the AMPA will create a better understanding of the challenges faced by people with albinism in Mali and will work to address these challenges.
6. People with albinism in Mali often face discrimination and stigma due to the misconceptions and myths that surround the condition.
7. Albinism can often lead to a lack of education and employment opportunities for those affected.
Whats New In this YEFEKE?
Download & Install YEFEKE For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the YEFEKE app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the YEFEKE app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the YEFEKE will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed YEFEKE on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||YEFEKE On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MEDIASOFT-TECHNOLOGY SARL|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
YEFEKE is a revolutionary new app that has the potential to completely change the way we interact with our smartphones. It is the first app to allow users to control their devices using only their eyes. This groundbreaking technology has the potential to improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world who suffer from conditions that impair their mobility. With YEFEKE, they will be able to use their smartphones and other devices independently and with greater ease.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the YEFEKE for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the YEFEKE, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This YEFEKE to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for YEFEKE and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the YEFEKE. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the YEFEKE.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.