When you are working with wood, you need to calculate the amount of wood you need to complete the project. This is where the Wood Calculator comes in handy. It can help you calculate the amount of wood you need, as well as the cost of the wood.
The latest Wood Calculator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Wood Calculator Andorid App Summary
Jupsys Infotech Pvt. Ltd. has developed the Wood Calculator for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Wood Calculator has got over 65693+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1.7
The latest update of Wood Calculator is Apr 19, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Wood Calculator App Overview and Details
Wood calculator provides an easy and effective calculation of cubic meter and cubic feet for round logs and cut sizes of wood.
# Calculates cubic meter and cubic feet as values are inserted.
# Can save the values and can perform operations later.
# Displays stored values in structured table format.
# Can send the stored values and results using mail.
# Can delete the stored values.
Features of Wood Calculator for PC
-Easy and effective calculation of cubic meter and cubic feet for round logs and cut sizes of wood.
-Saves values and can perform operations later.
-Displays stored values in structured table format.
-Can send the stored values and results using mail.
-Can delete the stored values.
Install “Wood Calculator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Wood Calculator on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Wood Calculator app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Wood Calculator.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Wood Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jupsys Infotech Pvt. Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 19, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Wood Calculator?
Improvements and bug fixes.
After spending countless hours experimenting with different types of wood, I have created the perfect wood calculator application. This application is essential for anyone who is looking to purchase or work with wood. The app allows you to choose the type of wood you are using, and then calculates the amount of boards you need, the weight of the wood, and the cost of the wood.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Wood Calculator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Wood Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Wood Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Wood Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Wood Calculator.