A vocabulary builder is a great tool for learning new words and improving vocabulary skills. They can be used by students of all ages, and are a great way to supplement regular language learning programs. A vocabulary builder typically includes a list of words, along with their definitions and sample sentences. Users can then quiz themselves on the words, and track their progress over time.
The technical specifications of the Vocabulary Builder for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Vocabulary Builder Andorid App Summary
Vocabulary Builder was developed by Praveen Yuva and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Vocabulary Builder from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of Vocabulary Builder is 5.3 on Play store with total users of 1662567. The Vocabulary Builder app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Vocabulary Builder is Mar 15, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Vocabulary Builder on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Vocabulary Builder App Overview and Details
Vocabulary Builder App helps you to learn English Vocabulary in effective way. Vocabulary Builder App is an off line application you can learn English words without Internet connection.
✓ 4000+ words with meaning and Example.
✓ Audio pronunciation for each word.
✓ Tests on Words, Antonyms, Idioms etc.
✓ Search for a particular word
✓ Add word to favourites
This Vocabulary app makes learning super easy. Vocabulary App has multiple tests on English Grammar like Common Errors and Sentence improvement.
Start learning English words and English Grammar now using this simple and beautiful Vocabulary Builder app.
Features of Vocabulary Builder for PC
1. 4000+ words with meaning and Example.
2. Audio pronunciation for each word.
3. Tests on Words, Antonyms, Idioms etc.
4. Search for a particular word
5. Add word to favourites
7. Makes learning super easy
8. Multiple tests on English Grammar like Common Errors and Sentence improvement.
9. Start learning English words and English Grammar now.
10. Simple and beautiful Vocabulary Builder app.
How To Install & Download Vocabulary Builder For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Vocabulary Builder for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Vocabulary Builder.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Vocabulary Builder on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Vocabulary Builder and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Vocabulary Builder on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Vocabulary Builder On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Praveen Yuva|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Vocabulary Builder?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Vocabulary Builder application is a beneficial tool for expanding vocabulary. The app provides a variety of methods for learning new words, including flashcards, quizzes, and puzzles. Additionally, the app tracks users’ progress and provides feedback on how well they are doing. The Vocabulary Builder application is an excellent resource for students, professionals, and anyone looking to improve their vocabulary.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Vocabulary Builder on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Vocabulary Builder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vocabulary Builder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vocabulary Builder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vocabulary Builder.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.