Virgin Australia is one of the leading airlines in the world and offers a great entertainment experience for its passengers. The airline offers a variety of in-flight entertainment options that include movies, music, games, and more. Passengers can enjoy these options by using their personal devices or by watching content on the airline’s in-flight entertainment system.
Our goal is to help you get the Virgin Australia Entertainment for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Virgin Australia Entertainment Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Virgin Australia Entertainment is Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG and they’ve done a great job at keeping Virgin Australia Entertainment simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Virgin Australia Entertainment under Entertainment of Play Store. Virgin Australia Entertainment’s latest version is 6.9.0 with an impressive user base of over 1876082. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.2 shows how people love Virgin Australia Entertainment.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Virgin Australia Entertainment is Nov 19, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Virgin Australia Entertainment on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Virgin Australia Entertainment App Overview and Details
Time will fly by, you just watch. There’s something for everyone, free on your next flight.
How Does it work?
– Use your own device, because we know that’s the screen you like and removing in-seat screens reduces fuel = less emissions.
– Be sure you have the most current operating system (e.g. Android 7 or later). Unfortunately older devices may not handle the features in this app – we’re really sorry about that.
– Once onboard, set your device to flight mode and connect to the Virgin Australia WiFi network (you also need to do this to connect to the internet, but that’s a separate process, see the card onboard for more info about this). When connected to the onboard WiFi network, launch the app and start exploring the hundreds of hours of entertainment. We know you will find something to binge on.
– We add lots of new titles every month, there’s also daily news, weekly episodes/podcasts and special event bulletins too.
Top Tips: Please do check for updates before you fly, make sure your device is fully charged and consider bringing a battery pack for longer flights and don’t forget your ear buds!
Use the feedback form in the interactive to tell us what you think, as we do listen to your ideas and criticisms.
Features of Virgin Australia Entertainment for PC
– Use your own device
– Be sure you have the most current operating system
– Connect to the Virgin Australia WiFi network
– Launch the app
– Explore the hundreds of hours of entertainment
– We add lots of new titles every month
– Check for updates before you fly
– Fully charge your device
– Consider bringing a battery pack
– Don’t forget your ear buds!
– Tell us what you think
Whats New In this Virgin Australia Entertainment?
This release includes bug fixes for issues you’ve been telling us about and improvements to continuously provide you with a good experience.
We do listen to feedback and will continue to roll out improvements we know are important to you.
Download & Install Virgin Australia Entertainment For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Virgin Australia Entertainment app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Virgin Australia Entertainment app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Virgin Australia Entertainment will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Virgin Australia Entertainment on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Virgin Australia Entertainment On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 19, 2021|
|Get it On:|
The Virgin Australia Entertainment application is a great way to keep up to date with the latest news, entertainment and sports. The application is easy to use and provides a great user experience. The application is well worth downloading and is sure to keep you entertained.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Virgin Australia Entertainment for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Virgin Australia Entertainment, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Virgin Australia Entertainment to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Virgin Australia Entertainment and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Virgin Australia Entertainment. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Virgin Australia Entertainment.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.