A video editor is a professional who assembles recorded video footage into a finished product that is suitable for broadcast, distribution, or exhibition. The term video editor is also used to describe a person who edits moving images digitally, either on a computer or a video editing console.
The technical specifications of the Video Editor for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Video Editor Andorid App Summary
Video Editor was developed by WeVideo Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Video Editor from Google Play store under the Video Players & Editors category. The latest version of Video Editor is 8.8.0 on Play store with total users of 12271698. The Video Editor app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Video Editor is Aug 15, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Video Editor on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Video Editor App Overview and Details
Capture, edit and share incredible videos – anywhere, anytime – for your personal life, school work, and your business with WeVideo’s video editor for Android.
With WeVideo and your mobile device, you don’t need to be a professional to create and share compelling, high-quality videos.
EASY-TO-USE VIDEO EDITOR:
• Use videos and photos from your camera roll on your phone, or capture them from your camera
• Arrange and trim clips
• Add text titles and captions
• Change the style of your videos with transitions, filters, animations, and more
• Enhance your video with voiceover and music tracks
• Share to TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, and other social media channels
• EASY ACCESS AND CAPTURE
Access photos and videos from your photo library or capture them from your device’s camera
• CUT AND TRIM
Trim video clips and arrange them in the order you want
• TEXT TITLES AND CAPTIONS
Emphasize key points by adding text titles and captions
• AUDIO: MUSIC, SOUND EFFECTS, AND VOICEOVER
Enhance your video with voiceover narration, music tracks, and sound effects*
• EXTENSIVE CONTENT LIBRARY*
Leverage the WeVideo stock library that includes:
⁃ Royalty-free video clips
⁃ Royalty-free music tracks
⁃ Royalty-free photos and illustrations
⁃ Motion titles
• STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS
⁃ Photo animations – Use the Ken Burns effect to make photos come alive
⁃ Remove the WeVideo watermark (paid plans)
• EASY TO STORE, EXPORT, PUBLISH AND SHARE
⁃ Publish your videos in up to 4K Ultra HD*
⁃ Format your videos in vertical or landscape (9:16, 1:1, 16:9) for easy viewing on any device
⁃ Save to your device or store in the cloud*
⁃ Share directly to social media sites like:
* Dependent on your plan type
Love the WeVideo video editor?
Like us on Facebook: http/www.facebook.com/wevideo
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/wevideo
Features of Video Editor for PC
us on Twitter: http/www.twitter.com/wevideo
How To Install & Download Video Editor For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Video Editor for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Video Editor.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Video Editor on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Video Editor and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Video Editor on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Video Editor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||WeVideo Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Video Editor?
Bug fixes and improvements
In conclusion, video editing is an extremely powerful tool that can be used to create amazing videos. With the right software and some practice, anyone can learn to edit videos like a pro.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Video Editor on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Video Editor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Video Editor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Video Editor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Video Editor.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.