Trick Shot Bowling is an arcade style bowling game that uses physics to create elaborate trick shots. The player must use the available tools to knock down as many pins as possible in one shot. The game is set in a variety of locations, each with unique obstacles to help or hinder the player.
The technical specifications of the Trick Shot Bowling for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Trick Shot Bowling Andorid App Summary
Trick Shot Bowling was developed by Golden Hammer Software and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Trick Shot Bowling from Google Play Store under the Sports category. The latest version of Trick Shot Bowling is 220.127.116.11 on Play store with total users of 115284. The Trick Shot Bowling app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Trick Shot Bowling is Mar 20, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Trick Shot Bowling on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Trick Shot Bowling For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Trick Shot Bowling using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Trick Shot Bowling on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Trick Shot Bowling here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Trick Shot Bowling On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Golden Hammer Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 20, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Trick Shot Bowling for PC
1. Real 3d bowling.
2. Control the spin of your ball when you bowl.
3. Trick shot puzzle pin configurations and classic pin layout.
4. 24 different bowling balls to unlock.
5. Great ball and pin physics.
6. Full Tablet support.
7. Up to 4 person local multiplayer games.
8. Ads in free trial version.
9. In app purchase to unlock full version.
10. Permissions for save files, ads, and full version unlock.
Trick Shot Bowling App Overview and Details
Go here to get the sequel! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=goldenhammer.ghbowling2
Bowling with trick shots! Bowl classic 10-pin games, or try own trick shot pin configurations for a fresh experience.
Pick from 24 unlockable balls with different weight, speed, and hook to find the perfect ball for the challenge. Control the direction and spin of your ball with a swipe of your finger, and bounce your pins into a perfect strike.
• Real 3d bowling.
• Control the spin of your ball when you bowl.
• Trick shot puzzle pin configurations and classic pin layout.
• 24 different bowling balls to unlock.
• Great ball and pin physics.
• Full Tablet support.
• Up to 4 person local multiplayer games.
The free trial version includes ads and limits the game to 5 frames. There is a single in app purchase to unlock the full version which includes an extra alley with ramps and stoppers.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Save files.
android.permission.INTERNET – Ads, full version unlock.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – Ads, full version unlock.
com.android.vending.BILLING – Full version unlock.
Whats New In this Trick Shot Bowling?
Removed some potentially offensive ads.
Made the interstitial ad skippable.
Updated to latest sdks.
Added 64 bit support.
Huge optimization pass. Running a 60fps on a S4.
18.104.22.168 – Fixed not showing up in the launcher.
22.214.171.124 – Fixed a possible crash on exit.
With Trick Shot Bowling, players can enjoy a realistic bowling experience that is enhanced by the use of special tricks. These tricks can add a new level of excitement to the game, and help players to better their scores. The app offers a variety of different tricks to try, and users can share their scores with others via social media.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Trick Shot Bowling on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Trick Shot Bowling to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Trick Shot Bowling and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Trick Shot Bowling. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Trick Shot Bowling.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.