Transomnia is a horror gamebook for iOS and Android devices. It is an interactive story in which the reader makes choices that affect the outcome of the story.
The story follows John, a young man who is struggling with insomnia. One night, he has a terrifying dream in which he is pursued by a monster. When he wakes up, he can’t shake the feeling that the dream was real. He starts to experience strange things happening in his house, and he begins to doubt his sanity.
Can John figure out what is happening to him before it’s too late? Or will he become the next victim of the Transomnia monster?
The technical specifications of the Transomnia Horror Gamebook for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Transomnia Horror Gamebook Andorid App Summary
Transomnia Horror Gamebook was developed by Prime Games Bulgaria and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Transomnia Horror Gamebook from Google Play Store under the Role Playing category. The latest version of Transomnia Horror Gamebook is 1.5.1 on Play store with total users of 7962. The Transomnia Horror Gamebook app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Transomnia Horror Gamebook is Jan 29, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Transomnia Horror Gamebook on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Transomnia Horror Gamebook For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Transomnia Horror Gamebook installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Transomnia Horror Gamebook and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Transomnia Horror Gamebook on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Transomnia Horror Gamebook in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Transomnia Horror Gamebook on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Transomnia Horror Gamebook On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Prime Games Bulgaria|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 29, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Transomnia Horror Gamebook App Overview and Details
“Transomnia Horror Gamebook” is an interactive adventure and narrative – a gamebook (in the traditions of “Choose Your Own Adventure” and “Fighting Fantasy” series). It tells a story in which you are the HERO!
*Play for FREE – NO in-app purchases, NO advertisements!*
Expect an adventure inspired by the books of Lovecraft and Stephen King. Better pull the curtains, turn on the bedside lamp and let the luck be with you to get you to the end of this nightmare…
– Decide how the main character acts throughout the story;
– Collect items;
– Maintain and protect your key statistics: life and sanity;
– Keep track of your traits and inventory in the Character Sheet;
– Face the element of luck and try to overcome it;
– Unlock and enjoy 8 wonderful illustrations in the gallery.
*What is this strange feeling? What is happening to you? Are you dreaming? Yeah… that’s it. The worst part is, you are lost in a nightmare from which you can get away only if you take the right decisions. This macabre world that fills you with horror is the world of your dreams. Experience an adventure that goes beyond common sense. Try to discern truth from falsehood to escape from the monsters that your own dream created.*
“Transomnie” is the gamebook the app is based on. It’s written by Emmanuel Quaireau and illustrated by Elodie Marze. It was awarded “Yaztromo” for best gamebook in France of 2010. “Yaztromo” is the biggest annual competition for gamebooks held for nearly a decade.
Features of Transomnia Horror Gamebook for PC
– An adventure inspired by the books of Lovecraft and Stephen King
– Beautifully illustrated by Elodie Marze
– Award winning gamebook
– Play for free with no in-app purchases or advertisements
Whats New In this Transomnia Horror Gamebook?
App is now 64 bit compliant.
Transomnia is an intense horror gamebook application that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With its unique gameplay and spine chilling story, Transomnia is sure to send shivers down your spine. If you’re looking for a horror gamebook that will keep you up at night, then Transomnia is the perfect choice.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Transomnia Horror Gamebook on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Transomnia Horror Gamebook to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Transomnia Horror Gamebook and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Transomnia Horror Gamebook. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Transomnia Horror Gamebook.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.