Train Sim is a simulation game that allows you to take control of a train and navigate it through different landscapes and scenarios. The game offers a realistic experience, allowing you to feel what it’s like to be a train driver. You can choose to drive different types of trains, and navigate through different routes. The game also features a realistic weather and lighting system, which allows you to experience different conditions during your journey.
The technical specifications of the Train Sim for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Train Sim Andorid App Summary
Train Sim was developed by 3583 Bytes and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Train Sim from Google Play Store under the Simulation category. The latest version of Train Sim is null on Play store with total users of 28736589. The Train Sim app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Train Sim is Jul 14, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Train Sim on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Train Sim For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Train Sim using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Train Sim on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Train Sim here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Train Sim On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||3583 Bytes|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Train Sim for PC
set the time of day and weather conditions.
1. Awesomely realistic 3D graphics
2. 50+ realistic 3D train types
3. 40+ train car types
4. 11 realistic 3D environments
5. 1 underground subway scene
6. Build custom environments
7. 3D cab interiors for all trains
8. Train derailments
10. Realistic train sounds
Train Sim App Overview and Details
With over 25M downloads, Train Sim is the realistic train game suitable for both adults and kids who enjoy trains. Control your more than 50 historical and modern trains which are perfectly recreated in 3D for your mobile device.
Train Sim’s Features:
● Awesomely Realistic 3D graphics
● 50+ Realistic 3D Train Types
● 40+ Train Car Types
● 11 Realistic 3D Environments
● 1 Underground Subway Scene
● Build Custom Environments
● 3D Cab Interiors for all Trains
● Train derailments
● Realistic Train Sounds
● Easy Controls
● Regular Content Updates
● Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices
What You Can Do
Whether looking to experience driving a train or just want to enjoy your favorite train setup in your preferred environment, this app is perfect for every train lover. With Train Sim you can:
● Drive the trains
● Pick up passengers from stations
● Carry freight
● Sit in passenger cars
● Observe the train from the ground
Choose a Terrain!
This train driving simulator includes terrains that are geographically realistic 3D environments which provide a different experience every time you play. Here are the current options you can choose from:
● Southern England
● Mountain Pass
● American Midwest
● Port of Call
● Kids Scene
● California Coast
As you see, there is an option to build your own, customized 3D terrain.
Choose a Train
Each environment suggests a train type that is appropriate for the terrain’s specifics. However, you can choose the one you like most. You can also change the train and its carriage cars while you are playing. Another great option is that you can decouple. You can also drop the freight cars while moving.
Control the Weather
When you get bored of the nice weather, you can try driving trains while it’s raining or snowing. You can also choose a night option, and the lights will automatically turn on. Of course, you can manually switch the lights on and off whenever you feel like it.
You can see the list of the achievements that need to be unlocked and how many points they bring you. These can be declining a single train, crashing more than 10 passengers, trying out all the weather variations on a single scene, etc. Keep track of your progress and make the most of this train simulator game!
Whether you are looking for a train game for kids or for yourself, Train Sim is definitely something you should try out.
Do you enjoy our Train Simulator game? Follow @3583Bytes on social media to get the latest news and updates.
Whats New In this Train Sim?
– Added New Las Vegas Level
– Added New Siemens Charger (Pacific Surfliner) Engine and Cars
– Fixed a bug with one of the Train Drivers not showing up in the Train
Train Sim is a great mobile application that allows users to experience the excitement and thrill of driving trains. The application is well designed and easy to use, and provides a realistic simulation of train driving. It is great for anyone who is interested in trains and transportation, and is a fun and educational experience for all ages.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Train Sim on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Train Sim to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Train Sim and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Train Sim. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Train Sim.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.