TP-Link Deco M5 is a Whole-Home Wi-Fi System that delivers a fast, reliable, and secure Wi-Fi experience to every room in your home. The Deco M5 system uses Intelligent Mesh Technology to create a Wi-Fi network that covers every corner of your home. The Deco M5 system is easy to set up and use, and it works with your existing Wi-Fi router to provide Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home. The Deco M5 system is also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, so you can control your Wi-Fi with voice commands.
Installing and using the TP-Link Deco for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
TP-Link Deco Andorid App Summary
TP-Link Corporation Limited has developed the TP-Link Deco application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. TP-Link Deco has over 3726754 users with a great 4.7 rating overall. The latest version of TP-Link Deco is currently 2.14.3.
The latest upstate time of the TP-Link Deco is Aug 16, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the TP-Link Deco on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
TP-Link Deco App Overview and Details
Welcome to the Deco App — the perfect way to set up your mesh WiFi in minutes and control your whole network.
Our simple-to-follow guide walks you through the setup process and even gives you suggestions for whole home coverage.
Once connected, you’ll have instant access to check every connected device, manage your kids’ online activity, and control your home network effortlessly. All from the palm of your hand.
– EASY TO SET UP AND MANAGE
• Quickly set up with step-by-step instructions
• Find the best spots to place additional Deco units for maximum coverage
• Control your WiFi network without turning on your computer
• Check your connection status and network speed at a glance
• Find out who or what is connecting to your network
• Instantly block unwanted devices with a tap
– PROTECT YOUR WIFI
• Detect potential threats and receive warnings before things get serious
• Create a guest network to give friends internet access while shielding your private network
• Block unauthorized access and inappropriate content
• Run network performance tests
– FIND FAMILY TIME WITH PARENTAL CONTROLS
• Set a time restriction and pause the WiFi on kids’ devices
• Control when specific devices have WiFi access
• Make room for more family time with Schedules
– PRIORITIZE YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES
QoS lets you choose which devices always have the fastest connections. Set a schedule to assign device priority for different times of the day.
– KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR NETWORK
Detailed reports help you understand your home WiFi and everything connected.
– CREATE YOUR SMART HOME
Connect, control, and check the status of your smart cameras, plugs, and lights – all from the Deco app.
Features available in Deco may vary by model and software version. Stay tuned for updates as we add new features and products to the Deco family!
For more information about Deco, visit www.tp-link.com
Features of TP-Link Deco for PC
– Easy to set up and manage
– Protect your WiFi
– Find family time with parental controls
– Prioritize your favorite devices
– Know everything about your network
– Create your smart home
– Stay tuned for updates
|App Name:||TP-Link Deco On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TP-Link Corporation Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install TP-Link Deco On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing TP-Link Deco on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the TP-Link Deco. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the TP-Link Deco, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this TP-Link Deco?
Fixed some bugs and improved the stability.
TP-Link Deco is a mesh Wi-Fi system that can be used to blanket your entire home in Wi-Fi. It is easy to set up and provides great coverage.
Did the guide help you download and install the TP-Link Deco for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the TP-Link Deco, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This TP-Link Deco to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TP-Link Deco and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the TP-Link Deco. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TP-Link Deco.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.