Therapeer is a mobile app that connects people who need emotional support with others who are willing and able to provide it. It is a safe and anonymous way for people to share their feelings and connect with others who may be going through similar experiences. Therapeer is based on the belief that emotional support is essential for mental health, and that everyone has the ability to provide it.
The latest Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support Andorid App Summary
TheraPeer has developed the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support has got over 98821+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.9.18
The latest update of Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support is Dec 23, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support App Overview and Details
Therapeer: A private emotional support team focused on helping YOU.
Support others emotionally and improve your own emotional well-being.
Get private peer support coping with marriage problems, divorce, depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other matters related to your emotional well-being.
Therapeer is for adults 18 years and older only.
• As a PEER you can help other community members seeking emotional support via private group chat.
• As a HOST you can open your own private Support Room, where 3 experienced Peers will join and focus solely on supporting you in your time of need.
• Earn kudos when providing support as a Peer, to use towards your very own private Support Room, FREE OF CHARGE.
• Therapeer is completely ANONYMOUS. You are never asked for your real name and we’ll never disclose your personal information.
• A variety of topics to choose from, including Marriage problems, Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, and many more.
WHY USE THERAPEER?
You’re not alone: Everyone faces emotional issues from time to time. Research shows that sharing your experiences with others can be highly therapeutic for both you and the listener. Using Therapeer and participating in private support sessions provides an opportunity for people to share personal experiences and feelings, coping strategies, and to gain a sense of community and empowerment.
Yes, you can go to therapy – but time and place are rigid and it can be so expensive. We get it.
Yes, you can share your issues with your friends, but they don’t always have the time, energy, or ability to answer your emotional needs. We get that, too.
Yes, social network groups and in-person support groups can help, but there’s no anonymity. There are certain issues you don’t want the whole world to know about. We TOTALLY get that.
But most of all: Other support group formats aren’t focused on solving just one issue – everyone shares the stage. And there’s no guarantee that anyone will even respond. Sometimes, you just want the focus to be on YOU.
We get all of that. We get YOU.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Provide other community members with emotional support as a Peer. By doing so, it will help you deal with your own challenges in a broader perspective and will make you feel better by knowing you helped others in need.
• Already gained the gratification of helping others? Go ahead and create your very own support room (or, if you don’t want to wait, we offer the option to purchase a credit to open your room immediately).
• After your private anonymous Support Room is opened, we match you with other Therapeer community members who have struggled with something similar to what you’re experiencing. Peer assignment is based on your personal preferences and on the topic being discussed.
Join Therapeer today! Transform your struggles into strength, support people in need, and improve your own emotional well-being.
CONNECT WITH US!
Feel free to contact us anytime with your questions, comments, and suggestions. We’d love to hear from you!
Email us: [email protected]
Features of Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support for PC
respond to your plea for help. With Therapeer, you’re guaranteed support from 3 highly-trained, compassionate individuals who are solely focused on helping you.
1. Private emotional support for adults aged 18+.
2. Support others emotionally and improve your own emotional well-being.
3. Get private peer support coping with marriage problems, divorce, depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other matters related to your emotional well-being.
4. Earn kudos when providing support as a Peer, to use towards your very own private Support Room, FREE OF CHARGE.
5. Therapeer is completely ANONYMOUS. You are never asked for your real name and we’ll never disclose your personal information.
6. A variety of topics to choose from, including Marriage problems, Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, and many more.
7. Support groups are focused on solving just one issue.
8. Guaranteed support from 3 highly-trained, compassionate individuals.
9. Social network groups and in-person support groups can be time consuming and expensive.
10. Therapeer is the perfect solution for anyone looking for private emotional support.
Install “Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Dec 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support?
This update contains multiple bug fixes and performance improvements.
We’d love to hear your ideas and suggestions, so send us feedback via [email protected]
Therapeer is a peer emotional support application that allows users to connect with others who are going through similar experiences. The app provides a safe and anonymous space for users to share their feelings and connect with others who can offer support. Therapeer has been shown to be effective in helping people to cope with emotions and can be a valuable tool for those who are struggling with mental health issues.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.