of Critical Care
Critical care is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of life-threatening conditions. It encompasses a wide range of specialties, including emergency medicine, critical care medicine, anesthesiology, and neurology. The Washington Manual of Critical Care is a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and treatment of critical illness. It is an essential resource for physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who care for patients in the critical care setting. The Washington Manual of Critical Care is revised and updated annually to reflect the latest advances in critical care medicine.
In this article, we will show you how to download The Washington Manual For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at The Washington Manual technical specifications first.
The Washington Manual Andorid App Summary
Unbound Medicine, Inc is the developer of this The Washington Manual application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 33766+ users of this app. The The Washington Manual app rating is currently 2.7.95.
It was last updated on Dec 18, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of The Washington Manual for PC
1. Washington Manual app is fully integrated with Prime PubMed.
2. Preview, buy, or sign in using the app.
3. View select topics for a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment.
4. The Washington Manual is a proven, fast-read format.
5. The Manual contains evidence-based entries with current therapeutic options.
6. General principles, diagnosis, and treatment information is provided for each disease entry.
7. The Washington Manual is updated with 600+ new and topics.
8. The app contains decision support algorithms for diagnosis and treatment.
9. The Washington Manual is Publisher by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
10. The app is powered by Unbound Medicine.
|App Name:||The Washington Manual On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Unbound Medicine, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 18, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download The Washington Manual For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download The Washington Manual on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type The Washington Manual and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the The Washington Manual andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
The Washington Manual App Overview and Details
** Latest 35th edition fully integrated with Prime PubMed **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics showing the Washington Manual’s comprehensive diagnosis and treatment information delivered in a proven, fast-read format.
ABOUT WASHINGTON MANUAL
The Washington Manual streamlines diagnosis and treatment recommendations for hundreds of medical conditions on your mobile device without the need for an internet connection. Interns, residents, and medical students save valuable time by searching for practical answers to questions encountered on a regular basis. Evidence-based entries present current therapeutic options and Unbound MEDLINE integration delivers supporting abstracts and journal articles directly to your mobile device in the hospital and at the bedside.
Prime PubMed Search
Quickly search the complete PubMed database on your smartphone and tablet. Results contain abstracts, citations, and links to available full text articles that can be read on device and shared with classmates and colleagues. Additionally, Prime PubMed Search contains Grapherence™, an exclusive way to visually explore interrelationships and relevance in the medical literature.
• 600+ new and updated quick-reference topics
• Decision support algorithms for diagnosis and treatment
• Evidence-based description of proven therapies
• General principles, diagnosis, and treatment information in each disease entry
• New toxicology topics
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Hemant Godara, MD; Angela Hirbe, MD; Michael Nassif, MD; Hannah Otepka, MD; Aron Rosenstock, MD
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Whats New In this The Washington Manual?
* Enhanced Full Text Searching
* Enhanced Interface design
* Bug fix for One Plus Phone displaying in tablet view
The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics is a comprehensive resource for medical professionals. The application allows users to access information on a variety of medical topics, including drug information, medical procedures, and patient care. The Washington Manual is an essential resource for any medical professional.
This concludes our article on The Washington Manual Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or The Washington Manual for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This The Washington Manual to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Washington Manual and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Washington Manual. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Washington Manual.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.