The Pulpit Commentary is a 20-volume set of biblical commentaries first published in 1884. It was written by a team of English and American scholars, and has been republished in multiple editions. The commentary is noted for its conservative theological perspective, and for its comprehensive coverage of the biblical text.
The technical specifications of the The Pulpit Commentary for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
The Pulpit Commentary Andorid App Summary
The Pulpit Commentary was developed by Igor Apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download The Pulpit Commentary from Google Play store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of The Pulpit Commentary is 1.0.7 on Play store with total users of 80335. The The Pulpit Commentary app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the The Pulpit Commentary is May 27, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the The Pulpit Commentary on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
The Pulpit Commentary App Overview and Details
The Pulpit Bible Commentary with King James Bible
– clickable links to KJV Bible verses!
– smart design by Android Guidlines!
– read King James Bible mode!
– better perfomance of the text (supported italic words, bold, colours and so on)
– full (each element) day/night support
– easy navigation, 3 tap to get paticular commentary of bible verse
– red letter edition of KJV Bible
– highlight/underline part of commentary
– add notes/bookmarks
– convinient settings: changing font, fontsize, linespace, brightness, red letter
– share part commentary via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS and etc
– new search engine
– landscape & portrait support
– fast & easy to use
One of the largest and best-selling homiletical commentary sets of its kind. Directed by editors Joseph Exell and Henry Donald Maurice Spence-Jones, The Pulpit Commentary drew from over 100 authors over a 30 year span to assemble this conservative and trustworthy homiletical commentary set. A favorite of pastors for nearly 100 years, The Pulpit Commentary offers you ideas and insight on “How to Preach It” throughout the entire Bible.
This in-depth commentary brings together three key elements for better preaching:
– Exposition-with thorough verse-by-verse commentary of every verse in the Bible.
– Homiletics-with the “framework” or the “big picture” of the text.
– Homilies-with four to six sermons sample sermons from various authors.
In addition, this set also adds detailed information on biblical customs as well as historical and geographical information, and translations of key Hebrew and Greek words to help you add spice to your sermon.
All in all, The Pulpit Commentary has over 22,000 pages and 95,000 entries from a total of 23 volumes. The go-to commentary for any preacher or teacher of God’s Word.
Features of The Pulpit Commentary for PC
-Clickable links to KJV Bible verses.
-Smart design by Android Guidelines.
-Read King James Bible mode.
-Better performance of the text.
-Full day/night support.
-Easy navigation, 3 taps to get to a particular commentary of a Bible verse.
-Red letter edition of KJV Bible.
-Highlight/underline part of commentary.
-Convenient settings: changing font, fontsize, linespace, brightness, red letter.
-Share part commentary via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS, and etc.
-New search engine.
-Landscape & portrait support.
-Fast & easy to use.
How To Install & Download The Pulpit Commentary For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the The Pulpit Commentary for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the The Pulpit Commentary.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for The Pulpit Commentary on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the The Pulpit Commentary and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the The Pulpit Commentary on your computer right away.
|App Name:||The Pulpit Commentary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Igor Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 27, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this The Pulpit Commentary?
fixed crashes and improved performance
The Pulpit Commentary is an application that provides access to a comprehensive, multi-volume Bible commentary. This application is a great resource for pastors, students, and anyone else who wants to delve deeper into the meaning of the Bible. The Pulpit Commentary is easy to use and contains a wealth of information.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the The Pulpit Commentary on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This The Pulpit Commentary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Pulpit Commentary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Pulpit Commentary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Pulpit Commentary.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.