The Telugu Bhagavatam is a religious text that tells the story of the Hindu god Vishnu. The text is based on the Puranas, a series of Hindu texts that tell the stories of the gods and goddesses of the Hindu pantheon. The Telugu Bhagavatam is believed to be the oldest of the Puranas, and is said to have been composed by Vyasa, the sage who is also credited with writing the Mahabharata. The Telugu Bhagavatam is a popular text in the Telugu-speaking region of India, and is often used as a tool for spiritual instruction.
The technical specifications of the Telugu Bhagavatam for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Telugu Bhagavatam Andorid App Summary
Telugu Bhagavatam was developed by Fani Kiran Vulapalli and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Telugu Bhagavatam from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Telugu Bhagavatam is 1.3.1 on Play store with total users of 122244. The Telugu Bhagavatam app has a user rating of 4.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Telugu Bhagavatam is Apr 21, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Telugu Bhagavatam on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Telugu Bhagavatam For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Telugu Bhagavatam installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Telugu Bhagavatam and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Telugu Bhagavatam on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Telugu Bhagavatam in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Telugu Bhagavatam on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Telugu Bhagavatam On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fani Kiran Vulapalli|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Apr 21, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Telugu Bhagavatam App Overview and Details
Potana’s best work Sri Telugu Bhagavatam consist of 9000 poems in Telugu. also it contains all word to word meanings (Pratipadhardhamlu) for all the poems. It also have Bhava’s for 50% of poems and will be updated soon with all Bhavas. The Best part is every poem has a audio accompanied to it.
1. Over 9000 poems of Bhagavatam in Telugu
2. Word to word meaning for all poems
3. Bhavamulu for 50% of poems, updated soon with others.
4. Play Audio for all the poems.
Features of Telugu Bhagavatam for PC
1. 9000 poems of Bhagavatam in Telugu
2. Word to word meaning for all poems
3. Bhavamulu for 50% of poems
4. Audio for all poems
5. Updated soon with more bhavas
6. Best part is the poems are accompanied with audio
7. Easily accessible and user friendly
8. Potana’s best work for Telugu Bhagavatam
9. Comprehensively covers all aspects of the poems
10. A great resource for students and scholars alike
Whats New In this Telugu Bhagavatam?
The Telugu Bhagavatam is an ancient Hindu scripture that tells the story of the god Vishnu. The application provides a great way to read and learn about the Telugu Bhagavatam, and is a great tool for religious study.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Telugu Bhagavatam on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Telugu Bhagavatam to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Telugu Bhagavatam and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Telugu Bhagavatam. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Telugu Bhagavatam.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.