Talking Jack-o’-lantern is an AI chatbot that interacts with you in a spooky Halloween-themed conversation. It’s the perfect app for getting into the Halloween spirit!
The technical specifications of the Talking Jack-o’-lantern for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Talking Jack-o’-lantern Andorid App Summary
Talking Jack-o’-lantern was developed by Funny Talking and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Talking Jack-o’-lantern from Google Play store under the Casual category. The latest version of Talking Jack-o’-lantern is 1.4.7 on Play store with total users of 470587. The Talking Jack-o’-lantern app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Talking Jack-o’-lantern is May 21, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Talking Jack-o’-lantern on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Talking Jack-o’-lantern App Overview and Details
Talking Jack-o’-lantern repeats everything you say with a funny voice.
Enjoy hours of fun and laughter with Talking Jack-o’-lantern.
Play with Jack-o’-lantern:
– Talk to Jack-o’-lantern and he will repeat everything you say with a funny voice.
– really sweet.
– look at my dancing.
– have a sleep.
– Poke his head, Arm or feet.
Features of Talking Jack-o’-lantern for PC
-Talk to Jack-o’-lantern and he will repeat everything you say with a funny voice.
-Look at my dancing.
-Have a sleep.
-Poke his head, Arm or feet.
-He laughs when you touch his head.
-Made of durable plastic.
-Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included).
-Size: H: 18.5 x W: 10.5 x D: 10.5 cm.
How To Install & Download Talking Jack-o’-lantern For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Talking Jack-o’-lantern for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Talking Jack-o’-lantern.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Talking Jack-o’-lantern on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Talking Jack-o’-lantern and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Talking Jack-o’-lantern on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Talking Jack-o’-lantern On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Funny Talking|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Talking Jack-o’-lantern?
Add a jigsaw puzzle.
Talking Jack-o’-lantern is an entertaining application that brings the Halloween spirit to life. It is easy to use and provides a fun way to interact with others on Halloween.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Talking Jack-o’-lantern on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Talking Jack-o’-lantern to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Talking Jack-o’-lantern and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Talking Jack-o’-lantern. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Talking Jack-o’-lantern.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.