Sunrise and Sunset Widget is a unique and useful widget that tells you the time of sunrise and sunset for your current location. With this widget, you can plan your day better and take advantage of the natural light. The widget is easy to use and very accurate.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zdeněk Škrobák|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
- Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget Andorid App Summary
- How To Install & Download Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Features of Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget for PC
- Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget?
Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget Andorid App Summary
The Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget was developed by the popular developer agency named Zdeněk Škrobák. They have the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 22289 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 6, 2022 was the last date the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget was updated with new features. If you want to use the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget for PC
10. View sunrise and sunset times for any date.
9. Add a widget to the home screen to see sunrise and sunset times anytime.
8. The app does not require a network connection after the location is set.
7. The app is ad-free.
6. The app supports both light and dark mode.
5. The in-app product “Unlimited locations” enables the user to add an unlimited number of locations.
4. The in-app product “More details” enables the user to view additional details about sunrise and sunset.
3. The information about sunrise and sunset can be shown on the today’s card or all cards.
2. The widget can be customized to show additional information about sunrise and sunset.
1. The app is easy to use and navigate.
Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget App Overview and Details
Simply select place and see when sun sets and rises – today, tomorrow and any day of the year. Add a widget to the home screen and see today’s times anytime you unlock your phone. Unlike most similar apps, the network connection is not required after location is set, so you can check it even when in nature and without signal. App is completely ad-free. App supports both light and dark mode.
You can set one place and view sunrise and sunset times and also add a widget to the home screen for free.
In-app product Unlimited locations enables you to add an unlimited number of locations. To buy, open the drawer and click on Add location.
In-app product More details enable showing additional details:
– Astronomical sunrise and sunset
– Nautical sunrise and sunset
– Civil sunrise and sunset
– Sunshine duration and day length change from previous day
This info can be shown on today’s card or all cards and on the widget.
To buy, open the drawer, click on Settings, Show more detail and check Show more details.
Whats New In this Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget?
System theme widget
Fixes and improvements
Sunrise and Sunset Widget is a great application that provides users with information on sunrise and sunset times. The widget is easy to use and provides accurate information. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is looking for information on sunrise and sunset times.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Suntime – Sunrise and Sunset Widget.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.