The sun and moon are two of the most important objects in our sky. They are easily visible and have been important to people throughout history.
Installing and using the Sun & Moon – Rise, Set for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Sun & Moon – Rise, Set Andorid App Summary
Labc studio has developed the Sun & Moon – Rise, Set application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Sun & Moon – Rise, Set has over 40813 users with a great 3.7 rating overall. The latest version of Sun & Moon – Rise, Set is currently 3.1.5.
The latest upstate time of the Sun & Moon – Rise, Set is Jul 9, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Sun & Moon – Rise, Set on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Sun & Moon – Rise, Set App Overview and Details
The sun will rise again today or it’s starting the apocalypse?
Do you must prepare the werewolf kits or there is still a lot of time to the next full moon?
Sun & moon answers these and other many questions concerning the state of the sun and moon. All of this related to the possibility to have this information easily on the lockscreen or on a live tile.
What are you waiting to try Sun & moon? It’s free
– Sun rise and set time
– Moon rise and set time
– Moon phase and days until full moon
– Sun calendar width hours of light
– Moon calendar
Features of Sun & Moon – Rise, Set for PC
– Sunrise and sunset time
– Moonrise and moonset time
– Moon phase and days until full moon
– Sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset times in widget
– Sun and moon calendars
– Option to have sun and moon information on lockscreen
– Option to have sun and moon information on live tile
|App Name:||Sun & Moon – Rise, Set On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Labc studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Sun & Moon – Rise, Set On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Sun & Moon – Rise, Set on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Sun & Moon – Rise, Set. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Sun & Moon – Rise, Set, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Sun & Moon – Rise, Set?
Maps bug resolved
The Sun & Moon – Rise, Set application is a great way to keep track of the times of sunrise and sunset. It is a very user-friendly application that is easy to use. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for an easy way to keep track of sunrise and sunset times.
Did the guide help you download and install the Sun & Moon – Rise, Set for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Sun & Moon – Rise, Set, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Sun & Moon – Rise, Set to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sun & Moon – Rise, Set and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sun & Moon – Rise, Set. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sun & Moon – Rise, Set.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.