Subtitle Downloader is a software application that enables users to search and download subtitles for their favorite movies and TV shows. The app is simple to use and can be configured to search and download subtitles for movies and TV shows that are stored on the user’s computer or on a remote server. Subtitle Downloader also includes a built-in player that allows users to watch their favorite movies and TV shows with the subtitles that have been downloaded.
The latest Subtitle Downloader for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Subtitle Downloader Andorid App Summary
GJ Compagner has developed the Subtitle Downloader for Android. You can find it under the Video Players & Editors category on Play Store. Since its inception, Subtitle Downloader has got over 863571+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is 12.1
The latest update of Subtitle Downloader is Jun 1, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Subtitle Downloader App Overview and Details
Download subtitles for your tv-shows and movies, from the most popular subtitle providers, to your PC or tablet/phone! Over 60 languages supported.
If you like the app or/and don’t want the adds, check out my Pro version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.giejay.subtitle.downloader
Questions on how to use the app? Please check the Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.giejay.nl/
– Download subtitles for videos to your phones SD-card or a PC (network share/drive: Samba/SMB and SFTP/SSH are supported)
– Download multiple subtitles at the same time (long press a file and select up to 10 files)
– SubDl, Addicted, OpenSubtitles and Podnapisi are supported. For OpenSubtitles, although it’s not mandatory, please register an account at https://www.opensubtitles.org (if you don’t already have one) and fill it in, in the settings.
– Over 60 languages are supported, you can easily set your preferred languages. You can sort languages so subtitles are sorted in the result screen.
– Now able to search for subtitles using the file hash, this guarantees the subtitle will be in sync with the video. You will recognize an “in-sync” sub by the checkmark in the resultsscreen.
– Full automatic downloading (match subtitles by filename of video)
– Quality/release matching, automatically download the most suited subtitle for a video (720p, x264, bluray etc.)
– Profile management, switch between multiple profiles for different servers/computers
– Manage favorite folders (sdcard/videos or \\myPc\Movies)
– Backup and restore settings. (also between free app and pro)
Long press features
– Perform custom search, if the filename of the video does not give the satisfied result
– Search by using parent folder, if the video has an unrecognizable filename
– Remove a file
Supported subtitle languages:
Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Armharic, Basque, Bengali, Bosnian, Burmese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese_simplified, Chinese_traditional, Chinese_bilingual, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Macedonian, Norwegian, Northern_sami, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese_brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbian_latin, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
If you are missing a language, let me know and I’ll try to add it.
Suggestions or did you find bugs? Please email me!
A reaction and/or rating would be great!
Features of Subtitle Downloader for PC
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Moldavian, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
Install “Subtitle Downloader” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Subtitle Downloader on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Subtitle Downloader on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Subtitle Downloader and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Subtitle Downloader as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Subtitle Downloader On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GJ Compagner|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Jun 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Subtitle Downloader?
– Fix small issue with SubDl download
– Add SubDl.com as a replacement of SubScene.com which is not working anymore
– Be able to write to SD-card for Android 11 and higher.
– Fix not being able to set external download location
– Add Armharic language
– Fix SubScene in some cases not downloading properly
– Show error when a certain directory cannot be read in file explorer
– Rename sd-card to internal
– Android 11 and above can also use network as download location
Subtitle Downloader is a handy application that allows you to download subtitles for your favorite movies and TV shows. It is user-friendly and easy to use. You can search for subtitles by title, year, or episode. The application also allows you to select the language and download the subtitles.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Subtitle Downloader for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Subtitle Downloader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Subtitle Downloader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Subtitle Downloader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Subtitle Downloader.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.