A Technical Analysis App for NSE stocks that provides real-time stock quotes, charts, news, and analysis. It is designed for investors who want to stay on top of the market.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- How To Install & Download Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE Andorid App Summary
- Features of Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE for PC
- Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE?
How To Install & Download Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE Andorid App Summary
Under the Finance category on Google Play store, Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE has over 389804 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. InvestarIndia.com has developed the Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 5.1.
Until this latest version, Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.0. This latest version was last updated on Apr 19, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE for PC
3) 10 Technical chart indicators
4) 1-month data for stocks and F&O
5) 1-week data for indicators
6) Limited number of watch-lists (5)
7) Chart data is restricted to last 3 years
8) No Pivot-point based resistance & support levels
9) No Price/Scan Alerts
10) No risk/reward ratio
Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE App Overview and Details
Investar is a Live Indian Stock Market Software for Technical Analysis. It is beneficial to anyone interested in the Indian Stock Market, whether you are a Short-Term/Long-Term Trader, Day Trader, Technical Analyst, Broker, Chartered Accountant, Housewife, Student or any other Individual Investor.
Simple yet most powerful Stock Market Technical Analysis App for Traders with Interactive Candlestick charts, 35+ Technical indicators, & 15+ EOD Scans on mobile with 1-min Real-Time data.
What’s New with 5.0:
1. Pro TA addon: – Enables access to advanced indicators, 15year time-frames, dynamic indicator parameters, EOD scan alerts and so on..
2. Detail View: Get the important details of the scrip in a separate page
3. Market Overview: In the market overview, you get a predefined set of scrips, which are Nifty and Bank-Nifty.
4. Many more features and user feedback
Full Version Features:
1) Auto-SRT features like Automatic Support/Resistance Levels, Support/Resistance Zones, Trend-Lines and Divergence.
2) Back test Auto-SRT Levels based on Current Cursor
3) Risk/Reward Ratio
4) Real-time data and chart updates for NSE Stocks and F&O (1-min/5-min)
5) 35+ Technical chart indicators (both basic and advanced indicators)
6) Price/Scan Alerts
7) Unlimited watch-lists
8) Get chart data up to 15 years (daily) and 2months (intraday) with multiple time-frames and duration.
9) Create multiple chart-views (templates)
10) Add up to 3 chart areas
11) Chart types like Line, Candle-Stick, Bar, Line with Dots and Heiken-Ashi are available
12) Buy/Sell signals
13) Different chart zoom features like recent data zoom, pinch zoom, square zoom
14) Pivot-point based resistance & support levels
15) Watch-list synchronization with Investar Desktop Software
16) App themes (Dark and Light)
Free version has all the above features with few restrictions:
1) Free 7-day Investar Mobile trial (All premium features)
2) 5min real-time update of NSE Stock and NSE F&O
3) 15+ End of Day Scans
4) 5min real-time update in Charts in daily/weekly/monthly charts
5) Registration enables watch-list synchronization with our server and Investar desktop software and allows users to add unlimited watch-lists.
6) No access to the advanced indicator
7) Technical Indicators with default parameters
8) Price Alerts
Whats New In this Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE?
Minor bug-fixes and improvements
The app is designed to help traders make informed investment decisions by providing real-time stock market technical analysis for the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE). The app offers a comprehensive range of technical indicators and charting tools, making it an essential tool for active traders.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stock Market Technical Analysis App for NSE.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.