Space Images is a website that provides the public with pictures of outer space. This website is a great resource for teachers, students, and anyone who is interested in learning more about space. The website has a variety of pictures that range from planets to galaxies.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Space Images for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Space Images For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Space Images for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Space Images.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Space Images on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Space Images and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Space Images on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Space Images On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jet Propulsion Laboratory|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Space Images Andorid App Summary
The Space Images was developed by the popular developer agency named Jet Propulsion Laboratory. They have the Space Images in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 586198 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Space Images latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 22, 2017 was the last date the Space Images was updated with new features. If you want to use the Space Images on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Space Images using the emulator later on.
Space Images App Overview and Details
NASA/JPL’s Space Images V3 is now available, packing exciting new features, videos and stunning hi-res photos. Already a fan? Upgrade to start sharing images with friends on Facebook and Twitter, browse our new video collection and get even closer to the space you love. It’s all free! Experience what millions have already downloaded.
Discover stunning images and videos of space, stars and planets — including Earth and the sun! — at your fingertips with the Space Images app from NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, a leader in robotic exploration of the solar system.
NASA/JPL’s Space Images app offers a unique view of the sky via hundreds of images taken by spacecraft studying planets, stars, galaxies, weather on Earth and more. Save to your device as backgrounds or wallpaper and share them with friends on Facebook, Twitter and email as you scan through our extensive photo albums and rate your favorites.
The Space Images app works together with NASAJPL’s newly launched Space Images website at http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/jplimages, so you can always have a view of space on the go (via Android, iPhone, and iPad) or at your desk.
· Discover the latest science images and videos of planets, stars, galaxies, weather and more
· Share photos and videos with friends on Facebook and Twitter
· Rate photos and check out which ones make the Top Rated list
· Choose the best space images and keep them handy in the Favorites folder
· Search for images or browse by categories — now including Editor’s Pick!
· Access full captions for more on scientific discoveries, NASA spacecraft and missions
· Save images to your mobile device as backgrounds and wallpapers
★ Staff Favorite on iTunes (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
★ Top Free App in the AppStore Education category (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
Features of Space Images for PC
1. Discover stunning images and videos of space, stars and planets.
2. Share photos and videos with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
3. Rate photos and check out which ones make the Top Rated list.
4. Choose the best space images and keep them handy in the Favorites folder.
5. Search for images or browse by categories.
6. Access full captions for more on scientific discoveries, NASA spacecraft and missions.
7. Save images to your mobile device as backgrounds and wallpapers.
8. Staff Favorite on iTunes.
9. Top Free App in the AppStore Education category.
10. Fully customizable app with a unique view of the sky.
Whats New In this Space Images?
Space Images provides an engaging and informative experience for users interested in space and astronomy. With high-quality images and explanations of recent events, Space Images is an essential resource for anyone with an interest in space.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Space Images of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Space Images to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Space Images and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Space Images. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Space Images.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.