SnapBridge is a feature on Nikon cameras that allows you to connect your camera to your phone wirelessly. This allows you to transfer photos and videos from your camera to your phone, as well as control your camera from your phone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the SnapBridge for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download SnapBridge For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the SnapBridge on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the SnapBridge, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the SnapBridge app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
SnapBridge Andorid App Summary
Under the Photography category on Google Play store, SnapBridge has over 7825864 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Nikon Corporation has developed the SnapBridge and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.9.0.
Until this latest version, SnapBridge has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.2. This latest version was last updated on Apr 12, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the SnapBridge on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||SnapBridge On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nikon Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of SnapBridge for PC
that supports Bluetooth Low Energy) is required.
– Take high-quality photos with a Nikon camera and share them via email or social media just as you would photos taken with your smart device.
– The location synchronization function will now display notifications at all times due to a change in the User Experience Policy on Android 8.0 or later.
– The notification will not affect the various functions of SnapBridge.
– If you want to hide the notification, please operate in the notification area, or turn off the notification for SnapBridgeService from the Settings.
– Please check the operation manual of your device for the detailed operation method.
– Update the camera firmware to the latest version.
– Use a computer to download the latest camera firmware from the Nikon Download Center.
SnapBridge App Overview and Details
High-quality photos taken with Nikon camera can be shared via e-mail or social media just as you would photos taken with your smart device.
For those using Android 8 or later OS
When the location synchronization function is on, SnapBridge notifications are now displayed at all times due to the change of User Experience Policy on Android.
This notification does not affect the various functions of SnapBridge.
If you want to hide the notification, please operate in the notification area, or turn off notification of SnapBridgeService from the Settings.
Please check the operation manual of your device for the detailed operation method.
Supported Digital Cameras as of July 2022
Z 9, D6, Z 7II, Z 6II, Z 7, Z 6, Z 5, Z fc, Z 50, Z 30, D850, D780, D500, D7500, D5600, D3500, D3400, COOLPIX P1000, P950, A1000, A900, A300, B700, B500, B600, W300, W150, W100, KeyMission 80
D750, D7200, D7100, D5500, D5300, D3300, Df, J5, P900, S7000, S3700, AW130
The foregoing may include models not available in some regions.
Be sure to update the camera firmware to the latest version.
Use a computer to download the latest camera firmware from the Nikon Download Center.
– Once the camera is paired with your smart device, new photos can be downloaded automatically.
– Adjust camera settings and take photos.
– View the pictures on and download photos from the camera.
– Use the app to pair the device with up to five cameras.
– Automatically upload pictures taken with the camera to NIKON IMAGE SPACE (Note 1).
– View downloaded photos or share them via e-mail or social media.
– Add photo info or text to uploaded photos.
– Download location data to the camera (Note 2) or set the camera clock to the time reported by the smart device.
– Receive notifications of firmware updates for paired cameras.
Android 9.0 or later, 10.0 or later, 11, 12
A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth Low Energy) is required.
There is no guarantee that this app will run on all Android devices.
– Note 1: Upload to NIKON IMAGE SPACE requires a Nikon ID.
– Note 2: The GPS function runs continuously in the background, increasing the drain on the battery. The drain on the battery can be reduced by choosing power-saving mode.
– If you are unable to download images or connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi after pairing, try one or more of the following solutions:
- Turn the paired camera off and then on again.
- Switch tabs in SnapBridge.
- Exit and relaunch SnapBridge.
– Users can register for a Nikon ID using this app.
– Enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi when using this app.
– Remote movie recording is not supported on some cameras.
– Movies can be downloaded by switching to Wi-Fi and selecting the files manually. Download is not available with AVI files.
– Enable NFC on the smart device before attempting to launch the app or connect via NFC.
– Remote photography and movie download are available only if the camera has Wi-Fi (some cameras only).
– The app may not perform as expected depending on your environment and network conditions.
– A smart device with a display resolution of WVGA (960 × 540 pixels) or better is required.
– The app cannot be used to view movies. Use a movie-viewing app.
– The app requires a 100 MB or more of free memory on the smart device.
Using the App
For more information, use the app “Help” option.
Whats New In this SnapBridge?
We look forward to making still more improvements based on your feedback!
The following cameras (compatible with the Wireless Mobile Utility) can now also be used with SnapBridge.
Supported cameras: D750, D7200, D7100, D5500, D5300, D3300, Df, J5, P900, AW130, S7000, S3700
Made some minor bug fixes.
SnapBridge is an app that allows users to share photos and videos between their smartphone and Nikon cameras. It is a convenient way to keep your photos and videos organized and easily accessible. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the SnapBridge of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This SnapBridge to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SnapBridge and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the SnapBridge. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SnapBridge.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.