In the past, people would use their phones to send text messages. But now, with the advent of tablets, people are using their tablets to send text messages. And, because tablets can be synced with phones, people can send text messages from their phones or their tablets, whichever is more convenient for them.
Our goal is to help you get the SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync Andorid App Summary
The developer of the SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync is mysms – SMS App – SMS Texting from Computer and they’ve done a great job at keeping SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync simple yet highly interactive. You can find the SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync under Communication of Play Store. SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync’s latest version is 4.4.3 with an impressive user base of over 801176. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.1 shows how people love SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync is Jun 28, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync App Overview and Details
MYSMS TABLET – TABLET SMS & TABLET TEXTING!
Leave your phone in your pocket and send/receive SMS text messages on your tablet. Your SMS inbox is synced with your phone.
Your benefits with mysms Tablet Texting App:
– Send and receive text messages on your tablet
– Automatically sync SMS and MMS between your smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
– Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet (note that you still need to talk on your phone)*
– Free texting / SMS to other mysms users
*** PLEASE NOTE: This app is not self-contained.To be able to use mysms tablet, you have to have mysms installed on your Android smartphone. ***
IT’S THAT EASY:
1) Install mysms on your Android smartphone and register:
2) Start the mysms Tablet Texting App and log in using your number and password.
***** ANDROIDCOMMUNITY.COM: “mysms Tablet will allow you to sync all text messages between your smartphone, tablet and computer. You can also send an unlimited amount of free messages to other mysms users”
MYSMS TABLET FEATURES:
– Tablet texting: Send text messages / SMS on your tablet
– Receive text messages directly on your tablet
– Sync SMS text messages between smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
– Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror)
– Unlimited free texts to other mysms users
– Remote SMS: Send SMS text messages online on your tablet via your mobile carrier
– Phone calls: Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet*
– Call logs: Display the history of your missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls
– Notifications on incoming messages on your tablet
– Multimedia: Send pictures and files
– No new number: mysms uses your existing phone number
– SMS backup
– MMS Sync
– Save texts to Evernote*
This application is your text messenger or messaging app on your tablet. No more annoying typing on your smartphone! Download mysms on your tablet and phone and start texting from your tablet. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your mobile phone.
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even make voice calls on your tablet (Bluetooth headset required). Dial on your tablet, talk on your phone.*
Connect mysms with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive or Email. Forward your messages to Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive or save your SMS and MMS in your email account. mysms serves as an SMS backup and archive.
* This is a Premium feature
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just contact us at http://support.mysms.com. We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter @mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
Features of SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync for PC
phone while you are holding your tablet with one hand and trying to cook or drive. You can now use your tablet as a full fledged messaging device.
Whats New In this SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync?
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Download & Install SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||mysms – SMS App – SMS Texting from Computer|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Although SMS texting from a tablet is not as popular as texting from a phone, the SMS texting from a tablet & sync application is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. The SMS texting from a tablet & sync application is a great way to stay organized and keep track of messages.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SMS Texting from Tablet & Sync.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.