Sliding Block Out is a simple and addictive puzzle game. The goal is to move the red block out of the board by sliding the other blocks out of the way. The blocks can only move horizontally and vertically. There are many puzzles to solve, and the puzzles get harder and harder as you progress.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Sliding Block Out for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Sliding Block Out For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Sliding Block Out on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Sliding Block Out, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Sliding Block Out app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Sliding Block Out Andorid App Summary
Under the Puzzle category on Google Play store, Sliding Block Out has over 1013 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. GameKore Co. has developed the Sliding Block Out and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.
Until this latest version, Sliding Block Out has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Jan 7, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Sliding Block Out on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Sliding Block Out On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GameKore Co.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Sliding Block Out for PC
– 600+ levels
– 2 types of blocks
– Move blocks from side to side or up and down
– Unblock the red block to the exit
– Get 3 stars on each level
– Play offline
Sliding Block Out App Overview and Details
Sliding Block Out is a classic and pleasurable unblock puzzle game!
Use your brain and slide blocks to unblock the red block out of the board.
Try your best to solve stages and get 3 stars!
Clear 6 difficulty levels and 600+ levels.
How to solved or unblock the puzzle?
– Two kinds of blocks with different movements.
– Move the blocks with your finger: from side to side or go up and down.
– The goal is to unblock the red block to the exit.
– Unblock the puzzle .Enjoy the physics brain teasers and improve logic skills.
– Slide Block: An essential is for the adult to kids of all age.
– Hint: Free hints show a correct movement to you.
– 3 Stars: Perfectly get as more stars as you can.
– No Wifi: Play offline.
Let’s go for wonderful Slide Block ✪ Unblock Puzzle journey!
Whats New In this Sliding Block Out?
Overall, Sliding Block Out is an enjoyable and challenging game that is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end. The simple concept is easy to learn but hard to master, providing a level of challenge that is sure to please gamers of all skill levels. The pixel-perfect graphics and catchy music only add to the overall experience, making Sliding Block Out a must-have app for any mobile gamer.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Sliding Block Out of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Sliding Block Out to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sliding Block Out and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sliding Block Out. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sliding Block Out.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.