How to create a great introduction for your SlideShare presentation?
Well, there are a few key things to keep in mind. First and foremost, your introduction should be engaging and interesting enough to capture your audience’s attention. You also want to make sure that it is concise and to the point, and that it clearly outlines the main points of your presentation. Finally, it’s important to make sure that your introduction leaves your audience wanting to learn more.
Installing and using the Slide for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Slide Andorid App Summary
Perun Labs has developed the Slide application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Slide has over 23348 users with a great 4.1 rating overall. The latest version of Slide is currently 1.12.
The latest upstate time of the Slide is Nov 22, 2014, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Slide on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Slide App Overview and Details
Slide puzzle with simple rules but challenging levels. Slide tiles (blocks) in every direction to build required pattern. Hundreds of levels are waiting for you. All are free. Puzzles look easy at first but are quite challenging to solve. Good luck!
– around 200 levels to slide which gives hours of fun
– 3 difficulty levels, each difficulty has puzzles in 3 sizes (5×5 blocks, 7×7 blocks, 9×9 blocks)
– all levels are free
– relaxing background music
– simple rules – slide tiles in every direction to build puzzle pattern
– all slide puzzles are proved to be solvable
– HD graphics makes slide blocks look beautiful on tablets
– Pocket Change integration
Features of Slide for PC
– Around 200 challenging levels
– 3 difficulty levels with 3 different sizes of puzzles
– All puzzles are free
– Relaxing background music
– HD graphics that look beautiful on tablets
– Pocket Change integration
|App Name:||Slide On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Perun Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 22, 2014|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Slide On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Slide on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Slide. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Slide, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Slide?
fixed crashes on android 5.0 (lollipop)
Slide has been a great way for me to keep track of my work and my personal life. I have been able to share important information with my team and keep them up to date on my progress. I have also been able to share photos and memories with my friends and family. Slide has been a great way to connect with people and keep organized.
Did the guide help you download and install the Slide for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Slide, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Slide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Slide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Slide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Slide.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.