A slide box is a container that holds a number of slides. It is used to store and present slides. The slides can be easily viewed and accessed with the slide box.
We will help you download the Slide Box for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Slide Box on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Slide Box on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Slide Box on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Slide Box as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Slide Box On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 15, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Slide Box Andorid App Summary
PaTin is the developer of the Slide Box, and they have the app under the Arcade of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Slide Box from them is 1.6 with over 625 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Slide Box is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Slide Box is Jun 15, 2016, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Slide Box on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Slide Box App Overview and Details
Slide Box is running through obstacles.
How to play
1. Skip the Box Gide throws as possible
2. Between Jump. Box able to perform floating period of time.
Leave a message
Features of Slide Box for PC
1. Slide Box through obstacles.
2. Jump over the Box Guide throws as possible.
3. Box will be able to float for a period of time.
4. Message me at patinyablog.blogspot.com
5. Message me at www.facebook.com/PatinBook
Whats New In this Slide Box?
– fix layout
Overall, Slide Box is an excellent application for creating and managing presentations. It is easy to use and has a wide variety of features that allow users to create professional-looking presentations. The application is also affordable, which makes it a great option for small businesses and individuals.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Slide Box? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Slide Box to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Slide Box and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Slide Box. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Slide Box.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.