The Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX) is a stock exchange located in Singapore. It is the sixth-largest stock exchange in the world by market capitalization. The exchange was founded in 1891 as the Straits Settlements and Federated Malay States Government Railway and Dock Board. In 1977, it was renamed to the Stock Exchange of Singapore. In 1999, it merged with the SESDAQ. In 2002, it was privatized and became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Singapore Exchange Limited.
Installing and using the Singapore Stock Market for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Singapore Stock Market Andorid App Summary
CodeAndro has developed the Singapore Stock Market application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Finance category on Play Store. Singapore Stock Market has over 50634 users with a great 3.9 rating overall. The latest version of Singapore Stock Market is currently 1.23.
The latest upstate time of the Singapore Stock Market is Jul 26, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Singapore Stock Market on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Singapore Stock Market App Overview and Details
Powerful stock tracking tool for Singapore Stock Markets.
Track Stocks and Indices from Singapore Exchange (SGX, Singapore Stock Exchange)
* Quotes for majority of Singapore stocks and indices, world indices
* Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to search, remove, add, re-order stocks/indexes.
* Quotes for exchange traded funds.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at [email protected]
Features of Singapore Stock Market for PC
-Track stocks and indices from Singapore Exchange (SGX)
-Quotes for majority of Singapore stocks and indices, world indices
-Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
-Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts
-Customizable list with ability to search, remove, add, re-order stocks/indexes
-Quotes for exchange traded funds
-Support for News related to stocks
-Fully optimized for tablet view
|App Name:||Singapore Stock Market On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Singapore Stock Market On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Singapore Stock Market on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Singapore Stock Market. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Singapore Stock Market, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Singapore Stock Market?
Added feature to allow sort the list alphabetically
Fixed issue with search functionality
Fixed issue with ad volume
Performance and user experience improvements
The Singapore stock market is a great place to invest your money. It is a very stable and secure market, and it offers great opportunities for growth. The market is also very liquid, which means that you can easily sell your investments if you need to.
Did the guide help you download and install the Singapore Stock Market for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Singapore Stock Market, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Singapore Stock Market to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Singapore Stock Market and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Singapore Stock Market. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Singapore Stock Market.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.