A calculator is a small, portable electronic device used to perform mathematical operations. The first calculators were manual, but with the advent of electronic calculators in the 1960s, they became widely used in mathematics and science. Today, calculators are used in a wide variety of applications, from basic arithmetic to complex scientific calculations.
So, you want to download the Simple Calculator for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Simple Calculator Andorid App Summary
The Simple Calculator is listed under the Productivity category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Simple Calculator is Vázquez Software. The current version of Simple Calculator is 2.8 with a total user count of 146106 and an overall user rating of 4.6.
Jul 27, 2022 was the last date the Simple Calculator was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Simple Calculator For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Simple Calculator on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Simple Calculator to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Simple Calculator. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Simple Calculator on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Simple Calculator on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Simple Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vázquez Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Simple Calculator App Overview and Details
A simple, cute calculator with five free attractive themes:
• Retro classic or vintage.
• Easy to use and read.
• Basic standard functions.
• Percentage key.
• Simple but very powerful calculator for everyday use.
• Keep track of all your operations with an scrollable display.
• Touch an historical result to reuse it.
• Two decimal digit option.
• Sound on/off switch.
• Beautiful design with five themes.
• Use backspace to correct a mistake.
• Support for big numbers (up to 20 digits).
• Very large memory.
• Adaptable to tablets.
• Six skins free.
Any suggestion from users are welcomed.
If you like this application please rate it ★★★★★
Features of Simple Calculator for PC
1. Retro classic or vintage calculator theme.
2. Colorful calculator theme.
3. Pink calculator theme.
4. Industrial calculator theme.
5. Futuristic calculator theme.
6. Basic standard functions.
7. Percentage key.
8. Scrollable display.
9. Touch an historical result to reuse it.
10. Two decimal digit option.
Whats New In this Simple Calculator?
Minor bugs fixed.
The Simple Calculator application is a basic calculator that can be used to add, subtract, multiply, and divide two numbers. The application is easy to use and can be helpful for students who need to do basic math calculations.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Simple Calculator on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Simple Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Simple Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Simple Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Simple Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.