A calculator is a small, handheld electronic device used to perform mathematical operations. Modern calculators can do a wide range of mathematical operations, including basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and trigonometry. Some calculators can also be used to calculate currency exchange rates, fuel economy, and mortgage payments.
The latest Simple Calculator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Simple Calculator Andorid App Summary
Everyday Calculation Apps has developed the Simple Calculator for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Simple Calculator has got over 4576196+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 1.7.0
The latest update of Simple Calculator is Jul 21, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Simple Calculator App Overview and Details
This general-purpose calculator app looks and works like electronic calculators that you use at home or in your workplace. Apart from basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, you can do so much more with this calculator.
• % key for percentage addition and subtraction
• TAX+, TAX- keys for calculating VAT/ GST and sales tax
• COST, SELL, MARGIN keys for calculating profit
• M+, M-, MRC keys for memory functions
• Dark theme
• Calculation history
• Beep or vibrate on key presses
Simple, easy-to-use and reliable. Download this calculator app for free. Upgrade to premium version for ad-free experience. See the help screen for instructions on how to use the function keys.
Disclaimer: This calculator app is not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by with Casio Computer Co., Ltd.
Features of Simple Calculator for PC
1. Percentage addition and subtraction
2. Tax calculation (VAT/GST, sales tax)
3. Cost, sell, margin calculation
4. Memory functions
5. Dark theme
6. Calculation history
7. Beep or vibrate on key presses
8. Not associated with Casio Computer Co., Ltd.
Install “Simple Calculator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Simple Calculator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Simple Calculator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Simple Calculator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Simple Calculator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Simple Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Everyday Calculation Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Simple Calculator?
Code cleanup and library updates
In conclusion, the Simple Calculator application is a handy tool for performing basic mathematical operations. It is easy to use and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Simple Calculator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Simple Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Simple Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Simple Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Simple Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.