Scopa is a classic Italian card game that is thought to date back to the 16th century. It is a game for two players and is played with a regular deck of 52 cards. The aim of the game is to score points by taking as many cards as possible from the table. The player who takes the last card loses the game.
The latest Scopa for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Scopa Andorid App Summary
Lisitso has developed the Scopa for Android. You can find it under the Card category on Play Store. Since its inception, Scopa has got over 1859533+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.5
The latest update of Scopa is Jan 8, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Scopa App Overview and Details
Scopa is the classic Italian card game. Enjoy playing against your Android device or challenge your Facebook friends.
Main features of the app:
• Single player mode
• Multiplayer mode: via Bluetooth
• Multiplayer mode: via Facebook (invite and play with your friends)
• Multiplayer mode: via direct link (share a the game link via WhatsApp, Twitter and play)
• Multiplayer mode: with random player
Playing in multiplayer mode, data connection is required (WIFI is recommended).
• 15 different decks of cards available:
• Play games at 11, 15 o 21 points of score
• Enable variations such as Napula, Rebello, Ace takes all (or broom aces) and Sbarazzino
• Look at the Statistics to discover your strategy
• Do your best and unlock all the Achievements
If you need support or want to make a suggestion,
follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LisitsoApp
Have fun with Scopa by Lisitso!
Features of Scopa for PC
1. Single player mode
2. Multiplayer mode: via Bluetooth
3. Multiplayer mode: via Facebook (invite and play with your friends)
4. Multiplayer mode: via direct link (share a the game link via WhatsApp, Twitter and play)
5. Multiplayer mode: with random player
6. Play games at 11, 15 o 21 points of score
7. Enable variations such as Napula, Rebello, Ace takes all (or broom aces) and Sbarazzino
8. Look at the Statistics to discover your strategy
9. Do your best and unlock all the Achievements
10. If you need support or want to make a suggestion, follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LisitsoApp
Install “Scopa” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Scopa on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Scopa app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Scopa.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Scopa On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Scopa?
• Fixed an issue with Bluetooth games and improved game performance.
Need help? Contact us via the LisitsoApp Facebook page or via email. Have fun!
Overall, I had a great experience with the Scopa application. It was easy to use and very user-friendly. The customer service was excellent and they were always available to help with any questions or concerns that I had. I would definitely recommend Scopa to anyone looking for an affordable and easy-to-use invoicing application.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Scopa for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Scopa to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Scopa and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Scopa. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Scopa.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.