A scoliometer is a medical device used to measure the curvature of the spine. It is also known as a Cobb angle measurement. The device is a simple ruler with a protractor on one end that is used to measure the angle of the curvature. The scoliometer is used to diagnose scoliosis, a condition in which the spine curves to the side.
The technical specifications of the Scoliometer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Scoliometer Andorid App Summary
Scoliometer was developed by Dr. Kevin Lau and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Scoliometer from Google Play store under the Medical category. The latest version of Scoliometer is 5.5 on Play store with total users of 1043. The Scoliometer app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Scoliometer is Jul 22, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Scoliometer on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Scoliometer App Overview and Details
INTRODUCING A CONVENIENT SCOLIOSIS SCREENING TOOL: SCOLIOMETER
The scoliometer is a useful and highly innovative tool for medical professionals, doctors and those who want to take scoliosis checkups at home. We can provide an always available, highly accurate replacement for a much more affordable price. Doctors and other medical professionals looking for a simple, fast and elegant way to measure the curvature of the spine can use this accurate tool. Doctors have used scoliometers as an effective tool in screening scoliosis for many years, and now with you can also have one conveniently on your phone.
Unlike the physical one our digital scoliometer increases the range from 30 degrees to 50 degrees. This means you can screen higher scoliosis curves than ever before. It’s adapted for mild to severe scoliosis and suited to a wider range of uses. This application is groundbreaking and a fundamental step forward into the future of the medical industry.
Use your mobile device to measure scoliosis with the digital scoliometer app.
• Easy to use, clean and fast with accurate measurements
• A simple four-step guide teaching you how to measure scoliosis
• Medical professionals or home users alike can use it
• Track higher scoliosis curves of up to 50 degrees
• Measure the angle of trunk rotation, a common diagnostic tool used worldwide
• In 17 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portugal Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Swedish, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Indonesian Bahasa
Features of Scoliometer for PC
1. The scoliometer is an easy-to-use, accurate tool for measuring scoliosis.
2. It can be used by medical professionals and home users alike.
3. The scoliometer measures scoliosis curves up to 50 degrees.
4. It can be used in 17 languages.
5. The scoliometer has a simple four-step guide.
6. It is fast and easy to clean.
7. The scoliometer is a fundamental step forward into the future of the medical industry.
How To Install & Download Scoliometer For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Scoliometer for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Scoliometer.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Scoliometer on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Scoliometer and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Scoliometer on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Scoliometer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dr. Kevin Lau|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Scoliometer?
A scoliometer is an instrument used to measure the curvature of the spine. It is a simple device that can be used by anyone to measure the degree of scoliosis, or curvature of the spine. The scoliometer is a small, handheld device that has a curved arm with a ruler attached. The arm is placed along the back and the degree of curvature is measured. The scoliometer is a simple, easy to use device that can help to detect sc
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Scoliometer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Scoliometer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Scoliometer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Scoliometer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Scoliometer.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.