A scientific calculator is a type of electronic calculator that performs mathematical operations specific to scientific notation. It is differentiated from other calculators by its ability to accept and display numbers in scientific notation, and by its numerous special functions for manipulating mathematical expressions, including those contained within parentheses.
The technical specifications of the Scientific Calculator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Scientific Calculator Andorid App Summary
Scientific Calculator was developed by Connection World and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Scientific Calculator from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Scientific Calculator is 2.3.1 on Play store with total users of 77893. The Scientific Calculator app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Scientific Calculator is Apr 30, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Scientific Calculator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Scientific Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Scientific Calculator using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Scientific Calculator on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Scientific Calculator here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Scientific Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Connection World|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Scientific Calculator for PC
-Basic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
-Advanced operations: inverse number, power, roots, logarithm, sine, cosine, tangent, factorial, random number.
-Allows you to calculate interest.
-Has the scientific constants.
-Various visual themes.
-Different keyboard configurations.
Scientific Calculator App Overview and Details
Modern calculator with an attractive design.
• Basic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Advanced operations: inverse number, power, roots, logarithm, sine, cosine, tangent, factorial, random number.
• Allows you to calculate interest.
• Has the scientific constants.
• Memory functions.
• Activity Register.
• Various visual themes.
• Different keyboard configurations.
Whats New In this Scientific Calculator?
Scientific functions are introduced
The Scientific Calculator application is a great resource for students and professionals who need to perform complex mathematical calculations. The application is easy to use and has a wide range of features that can accommodate a variety of needs. The application is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to perform mathematical calculations on the go.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Scientific Calculator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Scientific Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Scientific Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Scientific Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Scientific Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.