A scientific calculator is a type of calculator that is specifically designed to calculate mathematical equations, ratios, and statistics. They are often used in scientific and mathematical fields, and many students find them helpful in completing their coursework. While a scientific calculator can be used for a variety of purposes, they are especially helpful in solving complex equations.
The technical specifications of the Scientific Calculator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Scientific Calculator Andorid App Summary
Scientific Calculator was developed by Ensorta Technologies and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Scientific Calculator from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Scientific Calculator is 126.96.36.199 on Play store with total users of 3538. The Scientific Calculator app has a user rating of 3.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Scientific Calculator is Oct 19, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Scientific Calculator on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Scientific Calculator App Overview and Details
It’s intuitive UI Calculator, with a optional advanced features when you need them.
* Bit-wise operations
* Supports complex number calculations
* Support memory functions like M+, M-, MC
* View and manage your calculation history
* Real time multi expression 2D graph plotting
* Real time base switching (e.g. Base2, Base16, Base64)
* Includes various constants of maths, physics and chemistry
* Basic : floor, ceil, round, mod, power
* Logarithmic : ln, log2, log10
* Trigonometric : sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan
* Hyperbolic : sinh, cosh, tanh, asinh, acosh, atanh
* Geometry : Rec, Pol
* Basic : +, -, x, /
* Bit-wise : NOT, AND, OR, XOR
Because Calculator is a full replacement for your stock calculator, we recommend you disable the one that came with your phone. If you long press your original calculator, and drag it to App Info, you can Disable it where you’d normally find Uninstall.
Features of Scientific Calculator for PC
1. intuitive UI
2. supports complex number calculations
3. supports memory functions
4. view and manage calculation history
5. real time 2D graph plotting
6. real time base switching
7. includes various constants
8. basic operators +, -, x, /
9. bit-wise operators NOT, AND, OR, XOR
10. full replacement for stock calculator
How To Install & Download Scientific Calculator For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Scientific Calculator for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Scientific Calculator.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Scientific Calculator on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Scientific Calculator and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Scientific Calculator on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Scientific Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ensorta Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 19, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Scientific Calculator?
* Added clear history option
* Added random number variable
* Added Bit-wise Operator
* Added new operators like ∑, Π etc.
* Added new functions like floor, round etc.
* Fixed some bugs
* Redesigned UI
* History view
A scientific calculator is an application that performs mathematical operations on numbers. It can be used for basic arithmetic, algebra, calculus, and other mathematical operations. A scientific calculator is a practical tool for students and professionals.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Scientific Calculator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Scientific Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Scientific Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Scientific Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Scientific Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.