Running is one of the best exercises to improve your overall health and fitness. It’s a great way to get in shape, lose weight, and improve your cardiovascular health. But, if you’re not a runner, the thought of starting a running program can be daunting. That’s where Runkeeper comes in.
Runkeeper is an app that helps you track your running and walking workouts. You can set goals, track your progress, and see how your workouts are affecting your overall health. Plus, Runkeeper makes it easy to find running partners and join running groups. If you’re looking to start a running program, or just want to track your current running routine, Runkeeper is the app for you.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ASICS Digital, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker Andorid App Summary
The Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker was developed by the popular developer agency named ASICS Digital, Inc.. They have the Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 33193954 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 13, 2022 was the last date the Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker was updated with new features. If you want to use the Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker for PC
1. Track your progress over time with detailed activity insights
2. Stay motivated with monthly running challenges
3. Create custom challenges with friends and track each other’s progress
4. Hear your pace, distance, splits, and time as you run with audio cues
5. Integrate with Spotify and Apple Music to listen to music while you run
6. Sync with Garmin watches to track your runs
7. Get motivated with guided workouts from ASICS Runkeeper coaches
8. Train for your next race with a personalized training plan
9. Access monthly run challenges and training plans on the go
10. Share your running journey with the Runkeeper community
Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker App Overview and Details
The running app designed for all runners. Training plans, guided workouts, monthly running challenges and more will help you run further, faster and longer. Set running and training goals, track your progress and share your journey with our community. From your first run to your next 5K, 10K, half or full marathon, the ASICS Runkeeper app can help you do it. Trusted by 36 million users and counting.
Custom Training Plans
Monthly Running Challenges
• Guided Workouts: Let our ASICS Runkeeper coaches motivate you through audio-guided workouts for everything from your first 5K to interval training to mindfulness runs.
• Custom Training Plans: Train for your next race with a personalized training plan–from a 5K, 10k, half marathon or a full marathon.
• Monthly Running Challenges: Stay motivated with monthly run challenges. Challenge your friends and share your achievements with the Runkeeper community.
•Track Workouts: Run, walk, jog, bike, hike and more. GPS tracking gives you a clear view of your training in real time. Log your distance (miles or km), speed, splits, pace, calories, and more.
• Set Goals: Have a race, weight, or pace in mind? Our ASICS Runkeeper coaches, training plans, guided workouts, and monthly challenges will help you to accomplish your fitness goal.
• Track Progress: Detailed activity insights help you see your progress over time.
• Shoe Tracker: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes and the app will remind you when it’s time for a new pair.
• Running Groups: Create a custom challenge, invite friends, track each other’s progress, and use the chat to cheer each other on.
• Audio Cues: Hear your pace, distance, splits, and time as you run.
• Partner Apps: Listen to music with Spotify and Apple Music integrations, sync with Garmin watches, and connect with health apps like Fitbit and MyFitnessPal.
• Indoor Tracking: Track treadmill, elliptical and gym workouts in stopwatch mode.
• Social Sharing: Share snapshots of your activities to any app, from social media to messaging platforms.
• Activity Insights: See how your runs stack up to each other and get a full view of your fitness journey.
• Live Tracking: Share your live location with your approved contacts.
• Join the running community that helps you get out the door and reach your running goals! Download the ASICS Runkeeper app today.
Whats New In this Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker?
Introducing a brand new Android Wear 2.0 experience! Leave your phone at home. You can now track a run with a GPS-enabled watch alone.
All stats tracked with your watch will sync with the app on your phone. That means you’ll be able to see mapped routes after you save.
Runkeeper is a fantastic running and mile tracker application. I have never seen an application with such great features and design. The application is easy to use and has a great user interface. The features are very useful and help me track my progress. Overall, I highly recommend Runkeeper to anyone looking for a great running and mile tracker application.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Runkeeper – Run & Mile Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.