RockCheck is a music discovery and sharing app that connects users with new music and allows them to share their favorite tracks with friends. With RockCheck, users can explore new music, connect with friends, and share their favorite tracks.
Do you know the technical specifics of RockCheck for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
RockCheck Andorid App Summary
The RockCheck application developer is DigiEd. They listed the RockCheck under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the RockCheck is more than 79143. With a 3.1, the latest 1.1 of the RockCheck is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the RockCheck is Jul 13, 2020, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the RockCheck on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||RockCheck On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
RockCheck Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run RockCheck on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the RockCheck and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for RockCheck on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of RockCheck for PC
– Identification key for rocks
– Teaching aid for geological contents
– Adapted to the needs of general public
– Based on standard classifications of rocks
– 3 main chapters: Rock key, Encyclopedia, School of Rock
– In Rock key, with answering the questions YES/NO, you define the name of a selected rock
– When answering the questions, you can help yourself with links which are coloured in orange and provide additional explanations of geological concepts and procedures in School of Rock
– The right answers bring you to the Encyclopedia where you can learn more about rocks in general, about their appearance, formation and their usage.
RockCheck App Overview and Details
RockCheck application is identification key for rocks. It is a teaching aid that can be used to contribute to the teaching of geological contents within natural science subjects in the formal school system. RockCheck application can also be used by all interested social organizations in non-formal education and other enthusiasts of geology. The content is based on the standard classifications of rocks and adapted to the needs of general public. The application RockCheck consists of three main chapters: Rock key, Encyclopedia and School of Rock. In Rock key, with answering the questions YES/NO, you define the name of a selected rock. When answering the questions, you can help yourself with links which are coloured in orange and provide additional explanations of geological concepts and procedures in School of Rock. The right answers bring you to the Encyclopedia where you can learn more about rocks in general, about their appearance, formation and their usage.
Application was made in PKP student project titled Stonekey, co-financed by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport RS and EU from EU Social fund. Translation and further development were made as a part of EU project [email protected] financed by European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT).
Whats New In this RockCheck?
RockCheck is an amazing application that helps you find your perfect music festival. With its easy to use interface, you can find festivals near you, see the lineups, and even buy tickets. RockCheck makes planning your festival experience easy and fun.
Downloading and installing the RockCheck for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This RockCheck to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RockCheck and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the RockCheck. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RockCheck.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.