RevHeadz Engine Sounds sells engine sounds for video games. We have a library of sounds for a variety of engines, from sports cars to trucks. Our sounds are high quality and realistic, and are perfect for adding an extra level of immersion to your game.
The technical specifications of the RevHeadz Engine Sounds for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
RevHeadz Engine Sounds Andorid App Summary
RevHeadz Engine Sounds was developed by RevHeadz and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download RevHeadz Engine Sounds from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of RevHeadz Engine Sounds is 1.27 on Play store with total users of 16613649. The RevHeadz Engine Sounds app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the RevHeadz Engine Sounds is Nov 25, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the RevHeadz Engine Sounds on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install RevHeadz Engine Sounds For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the RevHeadz Engine Sounds installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the RevHeadz Engine Sounds and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the RevHeadz Engine Sounds on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the RevHeadz Engine Sounds in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the RevHeadz Engine Sounds on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||RevHeadz Engine Sounds On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Nov 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
RevHeadz Engine Sounds App Overview and Details
RevHeadz Engine Sounds is a state-of-the-art interactive engine sounds application, accurately simulating a huge range of modern and classic cars and motorcycles from off-road to Grand Prix and everything in-between. RevHeadz Engine Sounds puts you in control of gear-shifts, brakes, and accelerator speed, incorporating sonic models of real engine sounds with real-world mechanical physical parameters including speedometer, tachometer, accelerator, brake, drive ratios, drive lashing, engine load, gear-shifts and backfire logic. To experience the real scope of RevHeadz Engine Sounds, simply connect your device to a home or car sound system and take control of the best engine sounds ever created.
You can also experience RevHeadz Engine Sounds while driving your own car using OBD-II (On-Board Diagnostics / OBD2) communication. *Requires an OBD-II compliant vehicle that supports engine RPM and an ELM / OBD Wifi or Bluetooth adapter.
For information and troubleshooting OBD-II:
Free Pack Includes:
– 6.0L V12 Italian Supercar
– 1000cc V4 Japanese Sports Bike
– 4.7L V8 American Classic Muscle Car
– 1.3L RX Rotary
– 100cc Chainsaw
– 1800cc V-Twin Cruiser
– NIS 350Z V8 Super GT
– AM V12 GT3
– FER 458 GT3
Classic V8 Sports Car Pack Includes:
Classic American Muscle Pack Includes:
GT Pack 1 Includes:
– AUD R8 LMS GT3
– CHEV CAM GT3
– POR 997 GT3 R
– BENT CONT GT3
GT Pack 2 Includes:
– BMW Z4 GT3
– MERC AMG GT3
– FRD GT LM GT3
– FER FXX K
GT Pack 3 Includes:
– MCLN 12C GT3
– NIS GT-R GT3
– CHEV COR C7.R
– FER 488 GT3
Import Pack Includes:
– 4.8L V10 LF-Nurb Onboard Sound
– 4.8L V10 LF-Nurb Exhaust Sound
– 2.0L 4-Boxer 86 Tuned
– 3.5L V6 Trophy
Historic Grand Prix Pack Includes:
– 3.0L Flat-12 1978 Italian Classic
– 3.0 V8 1976 World Champion
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 World Champion
Modern Grand Prix Pack Includes:
– 2.4L V8 2013 Onboard Sound
– 2.4L V8 2013 Exhaust Sound
– 3.0L V10 2004 World Champion
Off Road Pack Includes:
– 2.0L Flat-4T Rallycar
– 450cc 4-Stroke Quad Bike
– 250cc 2-Stroke Dirt Bike
Race Car Pack Includes:
– 5.8L V8 American Stockcar
– 5.5L V10 TDI German LMP
– 3.6L Flat-6 German GT3
Street Tuner Pack Includes:
– 3.7L V6 Z-Car
– 1.6L Inline-4 86 Classic
– 2.0L Triple Rotor Drift
Street Bike Pack Includes:
– 1200cc V-Twin American Chopper
– 1200cc V-Twin Italian Sports Bike
– 1050cc Triple British Sports Bike
Supercar Pack Includes:
– 5.2L V10 Italian Supercar
– 4.5L V8 Italian Supercar
– 3.2L V6 Japanese Supercar
V8 Thunder Pack Includes:
– 6.2L V8 Caddy Racecar
– 5.0L V8 Australian Racecar
– 11.5L V8 Monster Truck
Features of RevHeadz Engine Sounds for PC
Formula 3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 Japanese F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 British F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 German F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 European F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 Australian F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 New Zealand F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 South African F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 United States F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 Canadian F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 Mexican F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 Brazilian F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 Argentine F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 Colombian F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 Chilean F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 Peruvian F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 Uruguayan F3 Champion car
– 1.5L V6-T 1988 Venezuelan F3 Champion car
– 10 Unique Engine Sounds
– 10 Unique Vehicle Sounds
– 10 Unique Ped
Whats New In this RevHeadz Engine Sounds?
– Improvements to sound simulation in OBD2 mode.
– Support for OBD2 mode to work with EV’s.
– Fixed compatibility issue with Android 12.
Overall, the RevHeadz Engine Sounds app is a great tool for enthusiasts who want to customize their car’s sound. It has a wide range of sounds to choose from, and it’s easy to use. The only drawback is that it’s a bit expensive, but it’s worth the investment if you’re looking to improve the sound of your car.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the RevHeadz Engine Sounds on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This RevHeadz Engine Sounds to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RevHeadz Engine Sounds and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the RevHeadz Engine Sounds. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RevHeadz Engine Sounds.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.