Repaper Studio is a paperless studio that helps you to manage your paperless workflow. It provides a powerful and efficient way to scan, organize, find, and share your documents. With Repaper Studio, you can easily keep all your important documents in one place and access them anytime, anywhere.
We will help you download the Repaper Studio for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Repaper Studio on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Repaper Studio on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Repaper Studio on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Repaper Studio as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Repaper Studio On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Repaper Studio Andorid App Summary
iskn is the developer of the Repaper Studio, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Repaper Studio from them is null with over 99620 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Repaper Studio is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Repaper Studio is May 16, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Repaper Studio on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Repaper Studio App Overview and Details
The Repaper Studio app is a drawing application that can go everywhere with you to bring your pen and paper ideas and creations to life. Layer management, various different brushes, image import, export to JPEG, PNG, PSD, SVG and MP4 (video format), and sharing on social networks.
This application has been developed to work with the iskn Repaper and Slate devices.
iPad Air (1st generation)
iPad mini (4th generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPad Pro (1st generation)
*Bluetooth(R) Low Energy 4.0
See the full range of compatible devices at iskn.co/compatibility
– wedge nib felt pen
You can configure each one as required (by thickness, opacity, line smoothing, colors from the RGB palette or eyedropper tool).
From sketch to final version, break down your work and create up to 10 layers in Repaper Studio. Organize and manage multiple layers, group them, rename them or change the stacking order for perfect results.
Importing and exporting of images
Import your images or photos and transform them in Repaper Studio. For even more features, you can export your creations to other softwares in JPEG, PNG, PSD, or SVG format.
Your creation in video format
Watch a time-lapse video of your creation (in MP4) or share to your social networks.
It is also a graphic tablet
Fans of digital media can use it in graphic tablet mode. With Repaper Stylus or The Tip, edit and enhance your creations with your favorite software, on your PC or Mac.
Features of Repaper Studio for PC
1. The Repaper Studio app is a drawing application that can go everywhere with you to bring your pen and paper ideas and creations to life.
2. The application has been developed to work with the iskn Repaper and Slate devices.
3. Minimum requirements for the app include MacOS 10.11 and Window 10.
4. The app is also compatible with the iPad Air (1st generation), iPad mini (4th generation), iPad (4th generation), and iPad Pro (1st generation).
5. With the app, you can configure each brush as required (by thickness, opacity, line smoothing, colors from the RGB palette or eyedropper tool).
6. The app also offers layer management to help you break down your work and create up to 10 layers in Repaper Studio.
7. You can import your images or photos and transform them in Repaper Studio.
8. For even more features, you can export your creations to other softwares in JPEG, PNG, PSD, or SVG format.
9. The app can also be used as a graphic tablet.
10. With Repaper Stylus or The Tip, you can edit and enhance your creations with your favorite software, on your PC or Mac.
Whats New In this Repaper Studio?
– Android 12 users can now connect their device
– The home page has been updated
– Brush parameters are now saved automatically
– The color palette has been updated
– .imgk files stored in the internal memory can be open from the gallery
After much deliberation, I have decided to use Repaper Studio to create my senior project. I am excited to see how the app can help me organize my thoughts and create a cohesive project. I am confident that Repaper Studio will help me produce my best work yet!
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Repaper Studio? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Repaper Studio to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Repaper Studio and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Repaper Studio. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Repaper Studio.