Reolink Argus is an indoor/outdoor battery-powered security camera that can be placed almost anywhere. The Argus records in 1080p with a 130-degree field of view and features two-way audio, night vision, and motion and sound detection. It can be used as a standalone camera or with Reolink’s PoE security system.
The technical specifications of the Reolink for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Reolink Andorid App Summary
Reolink was developed by Reolink Digital Technology Co., Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Reolink from Google Play store under the Communication category. The latest version of Reolink is 220.127.116.11 on Play store with total users of 2101866. The Reolink app has a user rating of 2.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Reolink is Jul 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Reolink on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Reolink App Overview and Details
Reolink App is an easy-to-use security camera system surveillance app. It enables you to locally or remotely access your IP cameras and NVRs on mobile devices. You can monitor and watch live streaming of your home and business anywhere and anytime. It helps you easily get peace of mind.
1. Only 3 steps to access cameras and NVRs (at the same local network) — the easiest solution ever.
2. Easy and friendly interface for all users to use.
3. Remotely monitor and watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi anywhere and anytime.
4. Multi-channel viewing (up to 16 channels) on screen at the same time.
5. Remotely playback video recording from your camera SD card and NVR HDD.
6. Capture video from live view channels on your mobile device to playback.
7. Capture single and multiple images to save on your mobile device.
8. Get emails or push notifications in real time when motion detection is triggered.
9. Schedule video recording (including motion-triggered recording) at anytime.
10. Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras remotely (left, right, up and down).
Note: Reolink App is compatible with NVRs and IP Cams from Reolink.
Features of Reolink for PC
1. Easy access to cameras and NVRs within the same local network.
2. Friendly interface that is easy to use for all users.
3. Ability to remotely monitor and watch live streaming of cameras and NVRs anywhere and anytime.
4. Multi-channel viewing of up to 16 channels simultaneously.
5. Remotely playback video recordings from both SD cards and NVR hard drives.
6. Capture live footage from cameras to view and playback later.
7. Capture single or multiple images to save on mobile devices.
8. Receive push notifications or emails in real time when motion is detected.
9. Schedule video recordings (including motion-triggered recordings) at any time.
10. Control PTZ cameras remotely (left, right, up, and down).
How To Install & Download Reolink For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Reolink for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Reolink.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Reolink on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Reolink and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Reolink on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Reolink On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Reolink Digital Technology Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Reolink?
【New】Compatible with KEEN Ranger PT and Reolink TrackMix series
【Optimization】PTZ function upgraded for smoother control
【Other】Known bugs fixed
The Reolink app is a great tool for keeping an eye on your property. It is easy to use and provides a variety of features that allow you to customize your security system. The app is reliable and has a user-friendly interface. Overall, the Reolink app is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a security solution.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Reolink on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Reolink to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Reolink and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Reolink. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Reolink.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.