RemoteView for Android is a useful app that allows you to control your computer from your Android device. With this app, you can view and control your computer’s desktop, mouse, and keyboard. You can also use your Android device to access files and applications on your computer. RemoteView for Android is a great app for working on projects from anywhere, and it is also great for presentations and demonstrations.
The technical specifications of the RemoteView for Android for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
RemoteView for Android Andorid App Summary
RemoteView for Android was developed by RSUPPORT Co., Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download RemoteView for Android from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of RemoteView for Android is 220.127.116.11 on Play store with total users of 344059. The RemoteView for Android app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the RemoteView for Android is Jul 27, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the RemoteView for Android on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install RemoteView for Android For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the RemoteView for Android installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the RemoteView for Android and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the RemoteView for Android on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the RemoteView for Android in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the RemoteView for Android on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||RemoteView for Android On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RSUPPORT Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
RemoteView for Android App Overview and Details
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact us through https://content.rview.com/en/support/contact-us/. We will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.
RemoteView is a service from Rsupport that lets you remotely control computers located either at home, at the office, or anywhere else as long as there is live Internet connection. All you have to do is this: (1) Install an agent on a computer you want to access remotely; (2) Install a RemoteView App on your smartphone or a tablet. Voila! You’re ready to start! You can use all the resource-heavy applications that usually require a full-on computer, from the convenience of a smartphone or a tablet by using RemoteView. That’s it!
– Faster remote control speed and connection stability delivered by the patented VRVD technology.
– Works under multiple network environments: Dynamic IP; DHCP, Private IP, Private and corporate firewalls.
– Improved security measures: Two-tier secured log-in process; ASE 256bit Encryption; SSL Security.
– Ease of Use: Assume control over a remote mouse and keyboard from mobile devices; Multi Touch, Scroll and Zoom are all supported.
– Language Input: Any language input method available on the remote computer will be supported.
– Common UX: You can use RemoteView from an iOS device as well as the Android OS device seamlessly.
– Virtual Environments Supported: Hyper-V; VMware; Virtual PC; Citrix Xen — All supported.
– Other Notable Features: Multi Monitor Support; Screen Lock Out; Remote Power On/Off Via RemoteWOL.
– Transfer and share files in both directions
[Rview Application Areas]
– When you want to recreate an office IT work environment.
– When you want to work at your office PC from home.
– When you want to access your files located at home from your office
– When you want to save files onto your PC from different places as you are on the move.
– When you have to have immediate access into your servers located inside a secure and hard to access places like the IDC.
– When you have a “One-to-Many” asset management needs.
– Agent Installation Process
1. Go to rview.com from the computer you want to remote into.
2. Click on the Sign Up button and fill out the application form.
3. You have to complete your sign-up process by responding to a confirmation email sent to the email address you used in the sign-up process.
4. Log into your account at rview.com
5. While seated at the computer you wish to remote control, click on the Agent Installation button.
6. A download dialogue box should appear. Agree, download, launch the installation .exe and follow the instructions. The entire process should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
– Remote Control a Computer from a smart device
1. Go to the Android Marketplace and download the RemoteView App..
2. Launch the app and log into your account using your account ID and PW.
3. Click the remote computer you wish to control.
4. Initiate the remote control session using the ID and PW you assigned to the remote computer.
5. Wait for the connection to be established and start using RemoteView.
* Android OS 5.0~11.0 Recommended
RemoteView homepage: http://www.rview.com
Contact US: https://content.rview.com/en/support/
Online inquiry: https://content.rview.com/en/support/contact-us/
RSUPPORT homepage: http://rsupport.com
Features of RemoteView for Android for PC
office computer for some critical task.
– When you are having trouble with your office computer and need some technician’s help to solve the problem.
– When you want to use a computer with a different Operating System (OS) or application that is not supported by your current device.
– When you want to play PC games on your mobile device.
Whats New In this RemoteView for Android?
-TargetSDK 31 Update
-Improved remote control application UI
-Improved remote control application form > Approver exposure Issue
-Improved the issue of the viewer closing (Android to Windows) when pasting a file in Remote Explorer.
-Improved the remote screen capture issue (Android to Android)
-Other bugs and fixes
The RemoteView for Android application is an excellent tool for remotely monitoring and controlling devices. With its easy-to-use interface, users can quickly and easily access and control their devices from anywhere in the world. The RemoteView for Android application is an essential tool for users who need to remotely monitor and control their devices.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the RemoteView for Android on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This RemoteView for Android to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RemoteView for Android and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the RemoteView for Android. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RemoteView for Android.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.