Remixlive is the ultimate music app for making beats and music. It’s easy to use and lets you create professional sounding tracks without any prior experience. Remixlive is perfect for anyone who wants to make music, from beginners to experts. With Remixlive, you can create beats, melodies and harmonies. You can also add effects and percussion to your tracks. Remixlive is the perfect app for making music on the go.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Remixlive – Make Music & Beats for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Remixlive – Make Music & Beats For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Remixlive – Make Music & Beats for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Remixlive – Make Music & Beats.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Remixlive – Make Music & Beats on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Remixlive – Make Music & Beats and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Remixlive – Make Music & Beats on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Remixlive – Make Music & Beats On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Remixlive – Make Music & Beats Andorid App Summary
The Remixlive – Make Music & Beats was developed by the popular developer agency named Mixvibes. They have the Remixlive – Make Music & Beats in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 7.1.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 12095582 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Remixlive – Make Music & Beats latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 1, 2022 was the last date the Remixlive – Make Music & Beats was updated with new features. If you want to use the Remixlive – Make Music & Beats on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Remixlive – Make Music & Beats using the emulator later on.
Remixlive – Make Music & Beats App Overview and Details
Remixlive is a simple, intuitive music performance and composition app.
This music creation tool features a professional looper, drum pad, step-sequencer & song mode perfect for producers, live performers and DJs.
Loop 👉 Play with loops synced to the tempo on a 8×6 grid
Drum 👉 Jam live with drum, synth and guitar sounds
Seq 👉 Create sequences using your own patterns
Song 👉 Arrange sounds on the timeline to create a track
The uniqueness of Remixlive comes from the rich feature set available across all devices: mobile, tablet and Chromebook, as well as the large collection of 250+ professional sample packs, featuring a wide selection of musical genres. New packs are added every week!
Remixlive is a professional software that allows you to import samples from your local library (MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, AIFF, 16/24 bits). The app also has MIDI compatibility, you can map your favorite MIDI controllers and start performing in minutes.
The app now comes with an “AI Remix” feature. Thanks to Artificial Intelligence you can now extract stems (drums, voice, synth, etc.) from any audio file (MP3, WAV, etc.) directly in the app. Start creating your first remix now!
Not only has Remixlive become the go-to app for music producers, the integration of Ableton Link and the Live Set functionality has made it the ideal addition to your live setup.
The app has received praise from press and artists alike:
“A very intuitive way to make professional-sounding tracks on portable devices.” – DJ Mag
“I integrated Remixlive to my DJ sets and it offers a lot of creative potential. I would suggest Remixlive to any artist out there, because it’s very simple, you can create a lot of fun and inspiring things!” – T78
Everything you need, from launching fully-synced loops to adding FX, packed in an all-in-one remix app. Let your creativity flow!
All of our packs are royalty-free, which means you can share your recordings everywhere on social media!
Follow us on Instagram: @remixliveapp #remixliveapp
• Create your own unique patterns, melodies, rhythms, and tracks using our powerful step sequencer
• Shape your sound in real-time with many DJ-style FXs: beat repeat, filter, delay, reverb…
• Edit your samples in-depth (Play Mode, Quantize, Gain, Pan, Reverse…)
• Toggle the Live Set mode and combine samples from different projects to build a unique live performance
• Control FXs, levels, filters, Mute/Solo and 3-band EQ on each channel
• Create new packs by mixing and matching samples from existing packs.
• Record live input through the microphone and capture any sound, voice or instrument
• Export your songs in multiple individual tracks (stems)
• Ableton Link: sync Remixlive with Cross DJ Pro, any Link-compatible Android apps or with Ableton Live
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
The app offers Monthly and Yearly subscription plans that give you access to all sound packs and features.
Please go to our website for more information:
Features of Remixlive – Make Music & Beats for PC
the web and in your music compositions, without any restrictions.
– 10 professional sound packs, featuring a wide variety of musical genres
– 250+ professional samples
– 8×6 grid, perfect for looping and live performances
– Drum pads, synth pads and guitar sounds
– Step sequencer
– Song mode
– Ableton Link
– Live Set functionality
– AI Remix feature
Whats New In this Remixlive – Make Music & Beats?
The new update includes:
• Various bug fixes
Remixlive is a great way to make music and beats. It is easy to use and has a lot of features. You can make music and beats with your friends or other people from all over the world. Remixlive is a great way to learn how to make music and beats.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Remixlive – Make Music & Beats of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Remixlive – Make Music & Beats to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Remixlive – Make Music & Beats and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Remixlive – Make Music & Beats. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Remixlive – Make Music & Beats.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.