RefuShe is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides resettlement assistance to refugees in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Since our founding in 2016, we have helped over 250 refugees from around the world rebuild their lives in the United States.
RefuShe is the only resettlement assistance organization in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area that helps refugees from all over the world. We provide a range of services, including housing assistance, job placement assistance, English language classes, and cultural orientation.
RefuShe is a volunteer-driven organization, and we are always looking for new volunteers. If you are interested in helping refugees rebuild their lives, please visit our website or contact us at info
We will help you download the RefuShe for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install RefuShe on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install RefuShe on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for RefuShe on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the RefuShe as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||RefuShe On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MHKBG des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Dec 31, 2016|
|Get it On:|
RefuShe Andorid App Summary
MHKBG des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen is the developer of the RefuShe, and they have the app under the Books & Reference of Google Play Store. The latest version of the RefuShe from them is 1.1.1 with over 2789 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the RefuShe is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the RefuShe is Dec 31, 2016, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the RefuShe on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
RefuShe App Overview and Details
RefuShe was developed for female refugees on behalf of the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Many women experienced violence in their everyday lives or are threatened by it. A great help is an institution like a women’s refuge or women’s advisory centre. The app informs female refugees about these help centres and informs women about their rights. Furthermore, women get the opportunity to get in contact with these institutions.
Women’s refuges, women’s advisory centres, the help line: RefuShe offers an overview of the different help centres and gives information in German, English, Arabic, Kurdish and Pashto. Several videos help visualising the respective contents.
The right of dignity, self-determination, equality and integrity – every woman has basic laws. RefuShe presents these rights. With the help of short stories the topics are easy to understand and well depicted.
RefuShe provides careful information about the different forms of violence. The app tries to raise awareness and present possible solutions. A woman must not suffer from violence. Every woman can seek help.
RefuShe offers the opportunity to contact help centres in North Rhine-Westphalia directly. In order to find suitable help, you can screen the respective institutions according to location and specialisation.
Features of RefuShe for PC
1. The app is designed to help female refugees in North Rhine-Westphalia.
2. The app provides information about women’s refuges and women’s advisory centres.
3. The app helps women to understand their rights.
4. The app raises awareness about different forms of violence against women.
5. The app allows women to contact help centres directly.
6. The app is available in German, English, Arabic, Kurdish, and Pashto.
7. The app features several videos.
8. The app is easy to use.
9. The app is updated regularly.
10. The app is free to download.
Whats New In this RefuShe?
RefuShe is a mobile application that connects refugees with local volunteers who can provide them with food, shelter, and other necessary resources. The app has been successfully used in a number of refugee camps, and has helped to improve the quality of life for refugees in these camps.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the RefuShe? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This RefuShe to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RefuShe and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the RefuShe. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RefuShe.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.