Darbuka is a percussion instrument that is used in Middle Eastern and North African music. It is made of clay or metal, and is played by striking the skin of the drumhead with the fingers or a drumstick. The sound of the darbuka can be mellow or lively, and can be used to accompany other instruments or to create a solo.
The latest Real Darbuka for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Real Darbuka Andorid App Summary
m.bibas has developed the Real Darbuka for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Real Darbuka has got over 15175376+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 3.2.1
The latest update of Real Darbuka is Aug 8, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Real Darbuka App Overview and Details
Realistic Oriental Drums:
Darbuka, Darbouka, Doumbek, Tabla, African Djembe, Baraban, Bongos, Riq, Bandir and more…
– Powerful touch
– Groove/Beat/Rhythm Maker.
– Create your own custom grooves.
– Included all top oriental rhythms examples.
– Change tempo/bpm in real-time.
– Multi-channel mixer for control and mixing the beat.
– Tap tempo detector.
– Provides accurate measure by taking an Average BPM
– High-quality graphics.
– Over 20 high-quality Darbuka and oriental drum sounds.
– Play with any song
– High-quality recording WAV File for creating your own loops
– Support Screen Recording with external mic recording
– Including multitouch and high-quality drumming darbuka for more realistically.
– high-level effects reverb.
-Real Drum set
Recommended – For high quality connect the device to speakers or headphones.
The darbuka is an arabic drum also known as also chalice drum, tarabuka, darbuka, debuka, doumbek, dumbec, dumbeg, dumbelek, toumperleki, or tablah.
darbuka is a single head membranophone with a goblet-shaped body used mostly in the Middle East, North Africa, South Asia, and Eastern Europe.
The African djembe-wassolou is also a goblet membranophone
Features of Real Darbuka for PC
-Realistic Oriental Drums
-Create your own custom grooves
-Included all top oriental rhythms examples
-Change tempo/bpm in real-time
-Multi-channel mixer for control and mixing the beat
-Tap tempo detector
-Provides accurate measure by taking an Average BPM
-Over 20 high-quality Darbuka and oriental drum sounds
-Play with any song
-High-quality recording WAV File for creating your own loops
-Support Screen Recording with external mic recording
-Including multitouch and high-quality drumming darbuka for more realistically
-high-level effects reverb
Install “Real Darbuka” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Real Darbuka on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Real Darbuka on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Real Darbuka and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Real Darbuka as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Real Darbuka On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Real Darbuka?
+1 *New Live drums – Free
+1 *New Techno drums – Free
* Real-Time Style Effects
* Changing style tempo smoothly
* Fix laggy pitch effect
* Bug fixes
* UI Improvements
While the Darbuka app is a great way to learn how to play the Darbuka, it also has other great features. The app includes a variety of different sounds that can be used to create music. It also has a variety of different rhythms that can be used to create different songs. The app also includes a variety of different lessons that can be used to improve one’s skills at playing the Darbuka.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Real Darbuka for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Real Darbuka to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Real Darbuka and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Real Darbuka. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Real Darbuka.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.