Read by QxMD is a mobile app that provides clinicians with quick and easy access to the latest medical research. The app includes a searchable database of over 1.5 million journal articles, as well as daily updates from the medical literature.
The technical specifications of the Read by QxMD for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Read by QxMD Andorid App Summary
Read by QxMD was developed by QxMD Medical Software Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Read by QxMD from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Read by QxMD is 8.4.1 on Play store with total users of 260516. The Read by QxMD app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Read by QxMD is Aug 6, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Read by QxMD on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Read by QxMD For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Read by QxMD installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Read by QxMD and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Read by QxMD on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Read by QxMD in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Read by QxMD on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Read by QxMD On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||QxMD Medical Software Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Read by QxMD App Overview and Details
‘Read by QxMD’ provides a single place to keep up with new medical & scientific research, read outstanding topic reviews and search PubMed.
Read’s simple interface drives discovery and seamless access to the medical literature by reformatting it into a personalized digital journal.
Praise for Read:
5 stars: “Stellar. The future of medical literature review… This could be the best application to stay up-to-date in medicine since, well, UpToDate.” – User Review
4¾ stars: “The Flipboard for medical journals has arrived” and among “…the most innovative medical apps”
– Get full text PDFs with one tap
– Keep up with the latest new research that will impact your practice
– Browse through 1000s of outstanding topic reviews
– Search millions of articles from PubMed and our database of outstanding topic reviews
– Read your favorite journals or browse article collections.
– Access full text through your university/institutional subscription or via open access publishers
– Share articles with colleagues over email, Twitter and Facebook
– Organize and review your personal collection of articles
Why did we build ‘Read by QxMD’?
Health care professionals need to stay up to date on the latest medical research and topic reviews to provide optimal care. Unfortunately, the process of content discovery is broken with research artificially compartmentalized by publishers and hidden behind countless institutional pay walls.
At QxMD, we believe that knowledge translation– the process by which new knowledge is incorporated into clinical practice – is an important and unsolved challenge for our health care system. We hope that ‘Read by QxMD’ will be a part of the solution.
Seamless 1-tap access available hundreds of universities
Email [email protected] to have this feature added for your university.
Title and MeSH Headings from MEDLINE®/PubMed®, a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
Founded by medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals.
Features of Read by QxMD for PC
the U.S. National Library of Medicine
Whats New In this Read by QxMD?
In this version we continued fixing minor bugs, and enhanced the app’s performance.
We also fixed a bug that was causing the app to crash when it was opened for some users.
Have questions or concerns? Send us an email at [email protected]
Read by QxMD is a great application for keeping up with the latest medical news and research. I have found it to be reliable and easy to use. It is a great resource for keeping up with the latest medical information.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Read by QxMD on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Read by QxMD to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Read by QxMD and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Read by QxMD. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Read by QxMD.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.