Racing.com is Australia’s leading thoroughbred, harness and greyhound racing media organisation. Racing.com provides unrivalled coverage of racing news, video, betting and tips as well as the latest racing results and fixtures.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Racing.com for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Racing.com For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Racing.com on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Racing.com using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Racing.com so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Racing.com on your computer.
|App Name:||Racing.com On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Racing.com Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Racing.com in the Sports category. You can download and install Racing.com on your Android phone from there. Racing.com is the developer of Racing.com who made this app.
2.7.7 is the latest version of Racing.com that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 204921. Plus, you’ll see that Racing.com has a good user rating of 4.1.
You can install the latest version of Racing.com, which is Jul 14, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Racing.com on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Racing.com for PC
1. An all new look and enhanced features.
2. Coverage of Victorian and South Australian thoroughbred racing.
3. Premium live racing, expert analysis & tips, race replays and the latest news.
4. Chromecast functionality.
5. Blackbook including notes.
6. New quick form & fields view.
7. Integrated tips & expert analysis throughout the app.
8. New video hub for all your catch-up TV.
9. Enhanced search capability for horse, jockey & trainer profiles.
10. Enhanced race calendar.
Racing.com App Overview and Details
The New Racing.com App is your ultimate racing connection, with an all new look, enhanced features and experience. All angles of Victorian and South Australian thoroughbred racing are covered, featuring premium live racing, expert analysis & tips, race replays and the latest news.
Key New Features:
– Enhanced design for easier navigation
– Exclusive access to race replays including Victorian stewards’ vision
– Chromecast functionality
– Blackbook including notes
– New quick form & fields view
– Integrated tips & expert analysis throughout the app
– New video hub for all your catch-up TV
– Enhanced search capability for horse, jockey & trainer profiles
– Enhanced race calendar
At Racing.com, we are committed to producing the best thoroughbred racing digital app and will have many new features to be released soon – make sure you don’t miss a thing and keep your updates turned on.
For any issues registering or signing in to Racing+, please contact [email protected] and we’ll help you out.
Whats New In this Racing.com?
Minor bug fixes and user experience improvements
Enhanced Black Book capability and improved notification service
The Racing.com application is the perfect tool for horse racing fans. It provides up-to-date information on races, horses, and jockeys, as well as betting tips. The application is easy to use and provides all the information you need to make informed bets.
That’s it! That’s how you download Racing.com on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Racing.com to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Racing.com and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Racing.com. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Racing.com.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.