QuickMD is a website that connects patients with doctors for online consultations, prescriptions, and suboxone treatment.
The website is easy to use and offers a variety of services to connect patients with the right doctors and care.
QuickMD is perfect for anyone who wants to get a prescription or treatment for a medical issue, but doesn’t want to go to the doctor’s office.
The website is also great for people who live in rural areas or who don’t have a doctor nearby.
QuickMD is a safe and easy way to get the care and treatment you need.
The technical specifications of the QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone Andorid App Summary
- Download & Install QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Features of QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone for PC
- QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone App Overview and Details
- Whats New In this QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone?
QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone Andorid App Summary
QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone was developed by QuickMD – A Telemedicine Urgent Care Service and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone is 20.15.0 on Play store with total users of 68854. The QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone app has a user rating of 4.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone is Aug 12, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||QuickMD – A Telemedicine Urgent Care Service|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone for PC
– Sinus Infection
– Upper Respiratory Infection
– Urinary Tract Infection
– STD Screening (Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis)
– Prescription for PrEP (HIV prophylaxis) or PEP (post exposure prophylaxis)
QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone App Overview and Details
Care for Everyone. Everywhere.
✓ Get a diagnosis and prescription in minutes
✓ Medication-Assisted Treatment (Subox./Buprenorph.)
✓ No insurance needed
✓ 7 days a week from 🕗 8a-8p (PST)
✓ Serving most states (quick.md/states)
Instantly talk to an Ivy-League trained doctor by phone, video or chat and have your prescriptions or refills electronically sent to your local pharmacy, in minutes, for only $75 per consultation. No hidden fees, and no insurance required.
Most private insurance plans that cover urgent care will reimburse your visit if a claim is submitted.
Our live doctors can help you with many acute urgent care complaints for which people go the Emergency Room (ER) or Urgent Care Clinic (see below).
We can refill your prescription(s), prescribe you new medications, issue you a doctor’s note (sick note for school or work up to 3 days), and provide you with a PrEP prescription (HIV prophylaxis) or post exposure prophylaxis (PEP)–all prescribed directly to your local pharmacy of choice.
– See an online doctor either right away (on-demand doctor), or book an appointment
– 7 days a week, from 8 am – 8 pm PST (11a-11a EST)
– 100% confidential, secure and HIPAA compliant video visit telemedicine technology
– Money-back guarantee, if we cannot help you, get your money back
– Ivy-league trained specialists: we only hire the best physicians, all US-licensed
– Cheaper than other telemedicine services and ~30 cheaper than an average E.R. visit, and more affordable than most urgent care clinics.
– Consultations by live video, chat or telephone, depending on your preference
Our live doctors take care of the most common medical problems and diagnoses from the convenience of your home:
– Prescription Refills
– Doctor’s Notes (Return to work notes)
– Medication-Assisted Treatment (Subox./Buprenorph.)
– Common Cold
– Mild Asthma
– Flu (Influenza)
– Sore Throat and Strep Throat
– Stomach upset
– Ear Pain and Infections
– Skin Problems and Rashes
– Erectile Dysfunction
– Bites and Stings
– Uncomplicated migraines
– Urinary Tract Infection
– Male Pattern Hair Loss
– Hypertension (Refills)
– HIV Prophylaxis
– Pink Eye
– STD Treatment
– Travel Prescriptions (e.g. Malaria Prophylaxis)
*Please note that we cannot prescribe high-risk medications including controlled substances except as part of ‘Medication-Assisted Treatment’. Our doctors only prescribe when it is safe to do so (e.g. no antibiotics for viral illnesses etc). If we cannot help you, your visit is free. If you are unsure if we can take care of your problem, send us an email, go to our quick.md website or call 1-888-8-QUICKMD.
Whats New In this QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone?
Ongoing performance and stability improvements
In a world of constant innovation, it is no surprise that there is an app for just about everything. QuickMD is one such app, providing users with on-demand access to doctors, prescriptions, and Suboxone. Whether you are dealing with a minor ailment or a more serious issue, QuickMD can connect you with the help you need. With its easy-to-use interface and wide range of services, QuickMD is a must-have for anyone who wants to stay
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the QuickMD – Online Doctors, Prescriptions & Suboxone.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.