Pylon Racer is an intense, futuristic racing game that takes place in a virtual world. You can choose from a variety of different vehicles to race in, and the courses are filled with obstacles and challenging turns. The goal is to complete each course as quickly as possible and earn the best time. There are also online multiplayer modes where you can race against other players from around the world.
The technical specifications of the Pylon Racer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Pylon Racer Andorid App Summary
Pylon Racer was developed by Samco Studios and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Pylon Racer from Google Play Store under the Racing category. The latest version of Pylon Racer is 1.3 on Play store with total users of 56. The Pylon Racer app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Pylon Racer is Jul 15, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Pylon Racer on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Pylon Racer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Pylon Racer installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Pylon Racer and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Pylon Racer on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Pylon Racer in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Pylon Racer on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Pylon Racer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Samco Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 15, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Pylon Racer App Overview and Details
Race for the fastest times in this simple yet addicting air racing game!
– Simple yet challenging 1-finger swipe controls.
– 10 Unique tracks with different twists, turns, and challenges.
– Achieve medals as rewards for fast times.
– Unlock 100% completion by unlocking all medals.
Can you unlock the 4th medal and beat the developers times?
Features of Pylon Racer for PC
– 10 challenging tracks
– 4 medals to achieve
– 100% completion to unlock
– Simple swipe controls
– Addictive gameplay
Whats New In this Pylon Racer?
Minor bug fixes.
Overall, the Pylon Racer application is a great tool for users who are looking for a fast and easy way to keep track of their pylon racing times. The application is easy to use and has a simple layout that makes it easy for users to navigate. The application also includes a variety of features that allow users to track their times and progress.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Pylon Racer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Pylon Racer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pylon Racer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pylon Racer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pylon Racer.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.