Puzzle Kombat is a 2D action puzzle game developed by Midway Games in 1995. It is a spin-off of Mortal Kombat, and features characters from that series as well as other Midway games, such as The Suffering and Spy Hunter.
The game is played on a square grid, with each player having a set of icons in a specific color. The icons can be moved around the grid, and when two icons of the same color are adjacent to each other, they merge into a single icon. Players can then use this icon to attack the other player, or to block their attacks.
The object of the game is to reduce the opponent’s health to zero, either by attacking them or
The latest Puzzle K for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Puzzle K Andorid App Summary
Riccardo Camattari has developed the Puzzle K for Android. You can find it under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Puzzle K has got over 2686+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.5.1
The latest update of Puzzle K is May 18, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Puzzle K App Overview and Details
This is a game where you have a table with tiles, every tiles is a letter. You have to touch a tile to move it where you want: up, down, right, or left. The letter will move up to the end of the game table, or alternatively up to another letter.
The aim of the game is to mash identical letters to obtain a new one: A + A -> B, B + B -> C and so on. You win when a K appears, also called Mr. K! But be careful: each time you move a tile, a new one will appear, but you can’t tell where or which it will be.
If there’s no more available combination, the game is over.
You can select the game table size, starting from 2 x 2 to 5 x 5. Moreover, you can see your statistics every time you want, to check the record for every game size.
Finally, there is a section where you can meet the tiles. Indeed, every tile has a specific character. Discover them all!
Features of Puzzle K for PC
1. The game can be played on different sized tables, 2×2 through 5×5.
2. You can see your stats after every game.
3. There is a section of the game that allows you to meet the different tiles.
4. You can move tiles in any direction.
5. When two tiles with the same letter are mashed, a new letter is created.
6. The game is over when there are no more possible letter combinations.
7. You can touch a tile to move it.
8. A new tile is added to the board every time you move a tile.
9. The game is won when a K tile appears.
10. The game is challenging and fun!
Install “Puzzle K” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Puzzle K on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Puzzle K app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Puzzle K.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Puzzle K On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Riccardo Camattari|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 18, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Puzzle K?
Overall, I really enjoyed using Puzzle K. It was a fun and unique way to learn new vocabulary words. The puzzles were challenging, but not too difficult, and I liked that the app provided definitions for each word. I would definitely recommend Puzzle K to anyone looking for a fun and challenging way to learn new words.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Puzzle K for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Puzzle K to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Puzzle K and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Puzzle K. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Puzzle K.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.