In the last few years, the game industry has seen a meteoric rise in popularity for one-player games, commonly referred to as “indie games.” These games are often created by small teams of developers, sometimes just a single person, and are released independently of large game publishers. While there are many different types of indie games, they often share common themes of innovation, creativity, and player-driven experiences.
Project M is a new type of indie game that is currently in development by a team of two students at the University of Utah. It is a first-person puzzle game that emphasizes creativity, exploration, and player choice. The player is dropped into a procedurally-generated world and must use their
The latest Project M for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Project M Andorid App Summary
Amogh Subhedar has developed the Project M for Android. You can find it under the Adventure category on Play Store. Since its inception, Project M has got over 4760+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1
The latest update of Project M is Aug 6, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Project M App Overview and Details
Project M is a simple 2D platformer which lays more emphasis on powerups. Players will have to memorize the different powerups to successfully defeat his enemies, clear levels and finally meet M’s creator Dr Z.
M was the most ambitious project of Dr Z, he was supposed to be able to master various powers. While testing these powers, M lost control over his own body and nearly destroyed the laboratory. Dr Z realizes that this project is a failure and throws M in a junkyard. Soon M, with his extraordinary powers, revived himself and soon learned to control his powers. After his revival, he had only goal in his mind – Confront Dr Z.
Developed/Programmed By Amogh Subhedar
Designed By Ganesh
Art By Ajitha N
UI By Dhanakodi S
Special Thanks To Dumadu Games
Features of Project M for PC
1. Ability to play as M with various powers
2. Memorize powerups in order to defeat enemies and clear levels
3. Junkyard as the game’s setting
4. Powerups that can revive M
5. Dr Z as the game’s antagonist
6. Levels with different themes
7. Artwork by Ajitha N
8. UI design by Dhanakodi S
9. Special thanks to Dumadu Games
10. Amogh Subhedar as the developer/programmer
Install “Project M” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Project M on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Project M on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Project M and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Project M as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Project M On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Amogh Subhedar|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 6, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Project M?
Just fixed a bug in the main menu when the animation did not loop
Project M is an amazing application that has definitely improved my life. It has helped me to manage my time better and has given me a better sense of organization. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a way to improve their life.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Project M for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Project M to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Project M and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Project M. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Project M.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.