108 Japa Mala is a prayer counter that helps you to keep track of the number of mantras you have chanted. It has an intuitive design that makes it easy to use. The app also calculates the total number of mantras you have chanted and provides useful statistics.
In this article, we will show you how to download Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala technical specifications first.
Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala Andorid App Summary
Vineet K. Jain is the developer of this Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala application. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 60954+ users of this app. The Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala app rating is currently 1.10.16-Jaguar-release.
It was last updated on Jun 26, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala for PC
that you don’t have to look at the screen all the time
|App Name:||Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vineet K. Jain|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala App Overview and Details
Since times immemorial, practice of chanting mantras or japas is followed by different people and traditions. Mantras are vibrations exhibiting energies at different frequencies. Japa are recited to harmonise any negative effects due to the position of our planets as well as to enhance the positive effects from the 9 moving planets.
Why do we recite mantras or japas 108 times ?
108 not only affects the human body but the whole solar system. According to astrology the Sun and the Moon have huge effects on humans due to the Earth’s gravitational forces. Now we have 9 planets revolving around the 12 constellations that bring about various changes – negative as well as positive. It is believed that if we recite the mantras 108 times it will reduce this negativity with its positive energy.
This is a simple app which will help you ease your counting method without the need of a physical mala or counting it on your fingers.
This app has been created out of a need of 2 things:
– We need to keep track or history of when we have done our japas
– Need notifications if we miss our japas for a couple of days consecutively
The app has the following features
– Basic counting by clicking the centre button to increment the japa count
– A wave feature in the button which indicates the current progress on the japa
– The app saves how many times we have done japa in a day
– This also gives you a lifetime count which is useful if we need to do our japas for a specified count of 1250 or some other value
– We can reset the centre button count manually or automatically at any time
– Today’s count can also be reset from the on screen menu (please look the screen shot)
– Reset all counters option (third option in the menu) will reset the centre button to 0 and Today’s count to 0
– The history page will list out our past japas letting us know as to when we have completed them with date and time
– Provides haptic feedback or vibrations for every 1, 9, 21 counts so we need not look at the app when doing japas (9, 21 are for the shorter version of the japas)
– In the settings page “Reset 108 count on Completion” will reset the centre button once we have completed a 108 count.
– We can set a initial lifetime count in the settings page which can be any count between 0 and 99,999.
– Provides notifications if prayers are missed consecutively for a few days
– Is available in English, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati
– Visit the home page for further information and help
The app requires only DND permissions.
Pricing and Terms
– The app is free to use and share with family and friends
– The app is provided on a “as is whereas basis”
– There are small non-obtrusive advertisements at the end of the page which will not interfere when you are doing your japa
Whats New In this Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala?
After 108 days of consecutive prayer, I have not seen a single change in my life. I have continued to pray and recite my mantra, but nothing has improved. I feel like I am wasting my time.
This concludes our article on Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Prayer Counter : 108 Japa Mala.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.