Are you familiar with the popular Korean character Pororo? If your child is a fan, they will love playing the Pororo Eating Game! This game is simple to learn and play and is a great way to help your child learn to count and to develop hand-eye coordination.
To play, you will need a set of Pororo character cards and some small objects to represent food, such as coins, buttons, or beads. One player starts by flipping over a card and placing the food object on the card. The player then takes turns flipping over cards and trying to eat the food on the cards before their opponent. The player who eats all the food on their cards first, wins the game!
Our goal is to help you get the Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit is KIGLE and they’ve done a great job at keeping Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit under Education of Play Store. Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit’s latest version is 1.2.3 with an impressive user base of over 399124. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit is Mar 2, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit App Overview and Details
Growling~ I guess Pororo friends are hungry!
Shall we feed our friends delicious food?
▶ You can feed a total of six friends.
▶ Provide various kinds of soup and side dishes for each character.
▶ Form the healthy eating habits eating evenly, not leaving any food behind.
▶ You can choose 2 languages: Korean/English.
Download the Pororocon app and you can enjoy more kids contents!
Register your child’s face and make them the hero of the Pororo world!
Features of Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit for PC
1. Feed a total of six friends.
2. Choose from various soups and side dishes to feed your friends.
3. Make sure everyone eats their food, and no one is left behind.
4. Choose between English and Korean language settings.
5. Register your child’s face and make them the hero of the Pororo world!
6. Enjoy more kids content with the Pororocon app.
7. Watch your child’s face light up as they interact with their favorite characters.
8. Promote healthy eating habits with this fun and educational app.
9. Encourage teamwork and cooperation in your child through this interactive game.
10. Suitable for children aged 2-6.
Whats New In this Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit?
fixed minor bugs.
Download & Install Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
After playing the Pororo Eating Game for a week, my daughter has developed a habit of eating more fruits and vegetables. She’s also become more mindful of how much she’s eating, and is taking smaller bites and chewing her food more thoroughly. The game has been a fun and easy way to help my daughter make healthier choices, and I would highly recommend it to other parents.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pororo Eating Game – Kid Habit.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.